Favorite card under $5?

I often fall into the trap of thinking that this hobby is prohibitively expensive, but know there are so many great artworks out there that don’t cost much at all. What is your favorite card you can purchase a copy of for under $5?

Will

10 Likes

Budget Trop Wind vibes

19 Likes

www.ebay.com/itm/284325392582

19 Likes

27 Likes

This Vaporeon Promo blows me away

21 Likes

Well the non holo is worth about 5$ so I’ll put that. The holo bleed, upside down back is extra cool though! Who hunts for gold stars in pop 5 packs? the real gems are these!

17 Likes

That thing is atrocious, if I hired komiya for his first card and he handed me that hed be fired on the spot

3 Likes

17 Likes

This is a positive wholesome thread there is no need to bring in negativity

8 Likes

Hahaha I know, but how could I not bring squidward in! I dont really mind the art but it was just too perfect

1 Like

Fell in love with the Movie VS pack cards when building my Gen 3 dex binders – here’s one of my favorites:

Really beautiful + JPN-exclusive art, and very inexpensive. Some of the less popular ones are <$3, and even the most popular ones are <$25.

18 Likes

Do non-tcg cards count?

16 Likes

woah Ive never seen this one!

1 Like

11 Likes

Everyone already knows my favorite card by now, so I’m gonna do another favorite one of mine instead, which can be bought for just a few cents (excluding shipping, so realistically 1-2 USD):

Greetz,
Quuador

6 Likes

15 Likes

There is a reason this got reprinted in Generations.

13 Likes

Difficult to choose, but it’s gotta be this for me. It’s such a happy card and I love how the Pokemon are drawn almost like little plush toys, especially Pikachu:

21 Likes

Joymer (Cosmic Eclipse) under 1$, easy to find

21 Likes

17 Likes