Favorite card under $5?

I have a problem with getting bored and just buying copies of this and other early trainers off TCGplayer. I think I’m addicted.

Here’s another one I’ve accumulated far too many of.

14 Likes

Absolute favourite is always hard but this is my go-to answer

18 Likes

This is in my top 5 favorite cards of all time, and it’s only a couple bucks… it was cheaper until I bought out ebay a while back :sob:

9 Likes

15 Likes

Great art and not very popular. It even has 6 Pokémon if you count Machop (who is worth 100 Pokémon anyway)! Under $5 depending on condition. :blush:

7 Likes

I just bought like 30 of these, lol. Not sure what I’ll do with them yet, but they’re awesome!

You can get this too for a pair of some of Ooyamas best work for <$5!

6 Likes

Kusajima FTW.

13 Likes

Komiya common cards, assemble!!

3 Likes

This is probably the first card that comes to mind for me. Genuinely amazing art and story; the ‘goodnight babies’ ability and narrative across the Clefairy card too. Feels like it should be a celebrated card with classic art inspiration, like the Munch cards, except it’s a set card and costs pennies.

13 Likes

15 Likes

16 Likes

:grin:

And major props to miraclegro’s Slowpoke from Rocket. Also, Mr. Fuji is the most undervalued Trainer card of all time. 10/10. To honor that mention, I provide this as well:

20 Likes

10 Likes

My most recent package was those 2 cards along with the komiya dark slowking! The slowking is a bit over $5 though.

2 Likes

Wow! We need more Pokemon cards that depict moves, that would be so awesome.

2 Likes

Also, this next one isn’t Komiya, but come on…look at that Stantler art!

Neo Discovery, Neo Revelation and Neo Destiny were the pinnacle for non-holo artworks, in my opinion.

6 Likes

16 Likes

12 Likes

16 Likes

I got these for $0.20 each with codes included.

If you look hard enough there’s always some damn good finds.

2 Likes