Fake XY Evolutions Booster Box?

Hi All,

I just received this XY Evolutions Booster Box from eBay and it does NOT have the pokemon logo on the wrapper and the seller stated it is sealed and unopened. The seller sold like 100 boxes in couple days. Please let me know what do you guys think.

Attachments:

Definitely fake. Those booster packs in there sideways? Hahaha

I’d return it.

1 Like

Huge fake. Look at the artwork on each side. Charizard is only ever on the front.

All signs point to fake. It’s interesting people will make an effort to fake such a low value box. If they have the resources you rhink they’d be smart enough to be doing it on flashfire or something of greater value. I guess its probably a factory in china though thats printing high demand in print items though rather than niche stuff.

Yes. I requested full refund and they did it instantly. They do not even say a word back. I’m not sure if they knew or not. Hopefully all 100 people got their money back or some might not notice. I think they targeted Evolutions because it is very popular and easier to copy.

Open the packs though! Kinda want to see what’s in them.

Probably those fake XY Evolutions card you see almost everywhere on ebay. As someone who primarily searches for Pikachu cards, I come across these fake English XY Evolutions Pikachu, Flying Pikachu and Surfing Pikachu all the time… :S A friend of mine gave me some for free, and they are really bad fakes… Font is different than the TCG, and also different compared to each other… One of them even has a really weird textured back, almost sandpaper… :confounded:

Glad you got your money back.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like