Ex FireRed LeafGreen booster box

Hej everyone, I’ve recently become interested in the Ex FireRed LeafGreen booster box and wonder what you think is a fair marketprice for the box. Also in the ex series I cant seem to find any recent prices for the ex Deoxys booster box. If you hade any insight in any of the 2 sets, feel free to leave any comment :blush:

an ex firered leafgreen box sold on ebay for $4600 so id say you will need to pay around $4500-5000 depending on condition.

ex deoxys boxes are extremely hard to find and now should cost you minimun $15,000.

1 Like

I’d expect to pay $5,000 to $5,500 for an EX FR/LG box as of today. Two days from now is a different story.

As for the EX Deoxys box. I have no way to value it but it comes down to what you’re willing to pay bc they just aren’t available. If I had to guess, I’d say 20k minimum.

1 Like

The $4600 one sold almost instantly. I think $5k minimum, right now. It’s one of the easiest EX-era boxes to find, so I wouldn’t be surprised if you could pretty quickly find someone willing to sell it for $5k. EX Deoxys, who knows. The PSA 10 Rayquaza gold star just sold for ~$23k the other day – I imagine the box’s value is in that vicinity, maybe more.

That auction for that card was about as real as the “gold star rayquaza lot of 4 PSA 10” that sold for $1300 two months ago lol

Was that confirmed as a scam? I assumed so but you never know. I thought the seller had some feedback.

Wondering the same thing. The guy seemed to have made a lot of purchases off of PWCC’s ebay (and other card sellers) according to his buyer feedback and I asked him directly if he had any other cards he was selling, to which he quickly replied with a list of his collection. A few cards he was hesitant letting go, but most were for sale. We spoke a bit and he seemed alright. I assumed he was legit, but I’m definitely curious if he isn’t lol

Did you end up getting any sick deals off of him?

Nah unfortunately. Most stuff he was selling he was looking for a little over other people’s listings and was a bit far off of negotiating down for. Plus there wasnt too much I was particularly in need of that id be willing to overpay for, so I kind of just cut communication as a result lol. I think he had a bunch of graded gold stars, graded crystals, and stuff like that. All in like PSA9/10.

Hmm… that makes me wonder if he actually sold those four raquaza’s for that price then if he was aware of pricing for the others you inquired about.

Oh crap I thought you were talking about the dude who sold the rayquaza a few days pack for the 23k and that’s who I was referring to, not the 4 rayquaza one lol. My bad. I have no idea about the guy selling the 4 rayquazas haha

Check the seller of the four Rayquazas’s feedback—‘twas almost certainly a scam.

That said, the picture looks genuine. So who’s sitting on $100k in Rayquazas? :joy:

2 Likes

4 Rayquazas are not worth 100k because that one auction was shilled to death by multiple shillers and the winning bidder did not pay. It’s really worrisome though not the fault of anyone here that one shilled item can influence the expected price of a Deoxys box so greatly.

1 Like

@mewtuw his feedback says he was scamming people

@qwachansey what worries me most is a lot of people seem to not care/are uninformed it was shilled, or the fact that the bidding was private and are taking that as a “legit sale”. It’s so toxic that people are taking it seriously.

2 Likes

When you have 4 bidders with 0-2 feedback placing 5 figure bids, the item is shilled. Please wait for a verified sale – or better yet two verified sales – to determine a new price point for this card or booster box.

6 Likes

I think a frlg box is worth around 5k usd if I had to guess

The seller of that Rayquaza is my friend, Diego, he recently made a new instagram account. We had nothing to do with the shilling crap that happened.

I know him in real life and would vouch for him anytime, so many people talked crap and bs about the seller (him) without even knowing what’s up.

Feel free to contact him @sortofshinyobsessed on instagram now, his collection is just stunning but he never shared anything until now, get ready to see some PSA10’s :blush:

And sucks to see well known people in the community talking crap without info, sellers can’t mannage who bids; check PWCC’s current listings with a ton of cards already being shilled by 1Rep accounts. This is eBay fault not sellers fault.

Sorry for the rant.

I can’t believe some people believe that auction…

I don’t see anyone bashing the seller. We all know here that it is not his fault that people shilled/messed with the auction. But where he did go wrong was making the bids private which is a huge red flag for any buyer. Tons of buyers won’t bid on an item because private bids make it seem as if though the seller is trying to hide something (using alt accounts to run up the auction himself). I know people who will even run up auctions for private listings and just not pay just to mess with the listing as well. But many people don’t know that and it’s not his fault.

It’s a shame people were shilling, but maybe he can relist it for like $25k obo and see what kind of legitimate offers he gets from people so that doesn’t happen again. Serious buyers will make serious offers, but I don’t see anyone paying $25k for this card either.