EX Emerald Quick Construction Pack in English??

I thought the QCP’s for EX Emerald were Japanese exclusive. Obviously the cards were printed in EX Emerald, but I cam across these pictures which really confuses me.

pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.php?c=23

If you look at the numbering and set symbol, they match the cards from the Japanese decks and not from the English release of EX Emerald. I sent the guy and email (not a PM since his last login was over 4 years ago) but I’m not sure he will respond. I’m wondering if they are some sort of promotional pictures from before Emerald was printed in English or if these are just faked. Or maybe they are real.

Has anyone seen something like this?

1 Like

Well, EX Unseen Forces had a similar release although it was a full-blown deck with only one ex in each deck. They came in two or three variants and the cards are indistinguishable from those obtained from regular boosters. You’ve probably heard of these decks, but I figured I’d chime in since they aren’t very well known.

Those pictures you linked are very interesting… I will be checking back on this. :stuck_out_tongue:

I see. This would probably be no different if it weren’t for the fact that you can tell them apart. I found it when I was searching for Italian forums to trade cards and I just happened to look at this guy’s profile. Of course there is a Voltorb and Electrode there lol

Do you think it could be an exclusive deck for Europe? Good luck figuring it out :grin: I didnt find anything useful. But then again, I found it about 20 minutes before my entomology exam :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh man, how did I miss the Fake Card series part? I feel dumb haha.

You and me both, lol. It was fun while it lasted.

1 Like

awww why did you tell him it was fake… I love it when @tonysandlin pull his hair out for voltorbs/electrode cards