EVOLUTION BOXES ARE A SAFE INVESTMENT? WHAT'S THE RIGHT ATM?

Hello guys, Sidberus here.

I was on the phone with a good friend of mine Yesterday while packaging some orders,when he asked me what i think of Evolution as an investiment.
I told him how i feel about that set, but soon after i realised that asking in the forum for help would be a nice and direct way to have a discussion and get someone’s else opinions.
So i decided to create this tread to understand how you guys percive Evolution as a set,as an investiment and from whic stand point (collector,selller, player ecc)

I’m going to FIRST tell you what i think and then i’ll ask some questions and are what you guys answer.

So,when i think about Evolution as a whole 3 words immediatly pop out of my mind

• Nostalgia
  • “Affordable”
  • Chase cards

I think this words describe Evolution pretty well.

It’s nostalgic for two different target and reasons: for the OG if they wanna open something that reminds them of the 90s, something that as a similar opening expirience to the BASE SET but while also having those moderns cards giving a twist to the set. And it’s going to be nostalgic for the kind and guys that in the next 5-10 years want to re-open one of the best set that they had when they were younger.

It’s “Affordable” cause if you want to have that base set opening expirience without having to sell your kidney you can buy One and have a great time opening It.

And the Chase cards are also something that draws attentions to this set.

I do belive that EVOLUTION Is a set whit potential,but i would like to ask you guys 2 or 3 things.

How much do you guys think Is worth paying for a box now? I’ve seen some go for 1200€ or 1000€ for the majority
How much do you think that they could be worth in the future?
Do you think that this set will get reprinted for the 25th anniversary?

Thanks for reading the whole tread and if you have anything to say feel free to comment down below.
Bye Sidberus

even with caps wow
3… 2… 1

8 Likes

www.elitefourum.com/t/before-you-post-a-thread-in-price-and-market-discussion/29138/1

2 Likes