Error Charizard- Population 1. Possibly rarest of all time?

Is the upside down stamp Staff Evolutions charizard the rarest card?
Only 1 in Beckett’s database I see.
I seen a previous thread on here claiming this card is bogus, why is that? Would beckett pass a
Fake card?
I have a hard time believing that they would.

this won’t end well

22 Likes

Yes, it is the rarest charizord and rarest pokemon card ever.
Praise the infallible employees at BGS who gave us the gift of authenticity. As we all are fully aware, BGS has never made a mistake or graded something they maybe should not have. So because of their 100% accuracy rate we can say without a doubt this card is THE REAL DEAL.
Smite all the non-believers who try to raise any doubt.
Of course being a charizord, this card is already one of the rarest in existence. But the fact that it is pop 1 really ferments this. POP 1. Meaning only ONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. How many other pop 1 charizords are there. Zero. This is the only one. POP 1 CHARIZORD NO GOLDSTAR NO SHINING. I’m getting frisky just thinking about it.
But it doesn’t end there.
Everyone knows STAFF is the ultimate collector piece for the modern collector. BEHOLD AT THIS VAST LIST of notable STAFF prerelease cards:- STAFF charizord- the other STAFF charizord
Personally I’ve invested well over $40 in STAFF cards, BUT I’M NO FLIPPER don’t worry I’m gonna hold them for at least 6 months before making that juicy $20 profit.
BUT HOLD ON WE AREN’T DONE.
The STAMP IS UPSIDEDOWN HOLY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Step aside error collectors, put those red dot blastoises in the trash because this is the UPSIDEDOWN STAMP CHARIZORD. As we know this is 100% authentic because BGS said so and there’s no way someone could just buy a regular unstamped charizord and put a stamp on it.
This card is not just possibly the rarest of all time. Without a single doubt it is. You are not a true collector if you don’t own this charizord. Today I’m personally putting out a public offer of $225,000.02 for this card, officially setting the market value higher than the Pikachu Illustrator.

I’ll be checking my DMs.

31 Likes

Even PSA has accidentally graded fake/modified cards before.

It happens.

1 Like

Jacob
Arshen
Masurs
Makes
Errors
Really hoping to find a
Sucker

Jammers

3 Likes

I do believe this is the only charizard that I am aware of that only has 1 card in the entire category. Correct me if
I am wrong though.
I am curious why so many people claim it is fake?
Is this type of error impossible to be made ? I do not think so.
I was just very shocked to see how people bashed on this card. Simply because the strictest
Grading company graded this card. I believe that at least 3 graders have to set eyes on the
Card before it gets approved/graded.
I would imagine the people at Beckett would know much better than people floating around
On this forum.
I also believe the type of stamp equipment to replicate this particular stamp is well into
The six figures from what I understand.

Toodles. .

You have a very good imagination then.

10 Likes

Well I guess this will be locked and him banned soon enough. Anyone have a picture of the card in beckett slab?

I’m always tempted to ask the OP age when I see these threads

I seen it on Ebay under upside down staff charizard.
I seen it also on this forum.

The strictest grading company? BGS grades cards that cannot be authenticated by anyone. Their grading criteria is not strict, their consistency breaks down on grades lower than 9. It would not cost but a few hundred dollars to replicate a stamp but stamp replication is not the issue. Authentication is the issue and that card cannot be authenticated.

1 Like

I do not intend to offend anyone I am just pushing the fact that
3 of beckett employees would all have to make the same misjudgment
Error.

yea pushing your facts.You don’t even know that three Beckett employees looked at said card.

Just sell it on Virbank where those buyers will gobble up any “custom” card labeled as a one-off error.

Can anyone fill me in please why Beckett is wrong and this is a fake?
I am curious why this is your thoughts. Please show me what I am
Missing here…

Insert Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn.gif

Wait wouldn’t this place it at league with Asia 2001 Blues Eyes Ultimatohhh… Feel bad for Megazord having it’s namesake threatened inadvertently.

Alternatively the user was just asking a question to clarify and didn’t deserve to be mogged by a clique to the point of feeling alienated but hey what do I know… [edit] just saw the other thread of same topic bump up, hmmmm not sure what to believe.

1 Like