Error Blastoise...is this actually an error?

So PSA adjusted the description for these cards to corrected and error. Is this a legitimate error or did this card just see 2 different release years and someone decided to describe it as error/correct? Thanks!

3 Likes

Plasma Blast was released in 2013, and I think the product that contains the 2012 error was released in 2014 ironically enough lol. It was released alongside Charizard (Boundaries Crossed) and Venusaur (Dark Explorers), two 2012 sets so maybe that had something to do with it.

Hope this helps :blush:

1 Like

oh, so they can recognize this but not blaine’s charizard error/correction or 4th print base set cards?

jeez louise papa cheese

9 Likes

Is there a reason they won’t accept 99-00 base as a variant?

Well I suppose it would be an error if it was released in 2014 xD lol Thanks!

1 Like

The blister pack release with gen 1 starters was a Galaxy foil print, and I can’t tell if these are normal holo from the pictures.

1 Like

To clarify, it is not an error because it was released in 2014. The two-pack blister that contained the 2012 version was released in 2014. It is a reprint, so it retains its original copyright. In this instance, that SHOULD be 2013 (Plasma Blast Release Year). So it is an error because it should retain the original copyright of 2013, but says 2012 instead. Hope that helps.

1 Like