English Unlimited base set Holo bleed

Hi everyone!

I’d like to ask you one question:

How much would you value a NM/MT holo bleed from english unlimited base set?

How hard are those to come by?

pics as examples

Value wise, he same as a regular base set unlimited holo in this condition.

2 Likes

I know @mcrizz collects the unlimited edition Base Set holofoils with holo bleed, so maybe he can give an answer about what he paid for most of them on average. :blush: As far as I know he’s only missing one of them to complete his collection.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Thanks! i thought the might sell with a premium, how does a misprint like this take place? a missing layer? low ink?

the ones i have seen are easily recognizable without light and lens because the front looked “metallic”.

would you know a place were to look for them? i couldn’t find many on ebay.

thank you again for the answers :grin:

I am going to be honest and say I know very little about how these occur. However, I will say that I am a personally fan of the “hidden treasure” aspect of them.

I also know that they are not easy to find because of how easily overlooked they can be. As a result, I have paid a slight (very slight) premium for them over their non-bleed counterparts.

Very cool to see some more of them out there… Thanks for Sharing!

1 Like

The whole sheet holo cards are printed on is holo. There’s a white opaque layer added to make it so the non-holo parts of the card dont sparkle. The colour layers are added on top. If the white layer is not opaque enough, the holo sparkles will show through

3 Likes

Nice! So this explains why a whole box would have it. Very interesting, thanks !