England Exclusive Futsul Cards

Despite how random this promo is, it just doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me to advertise the Galar starters on the same page as the Master The Ball promo and then just have it feature a whole different set of starters

That page is from the UK Pokemon Magazine, I dont think the random Sword and Shield video game advert has any correlation to the Futsul programme.

The promos would have been decided and printed months before this magazine was released.

Any image of the pikachu card released yet?

2 Likes

Just the Eevee currently!

Pikachu has one of the most obscure distribution methods for something so popular. The mass-availability and price will greatly depend on how many copies each Futsul school/youth clubs get. We have to hope for packs of 20/40.

Is there confirmation that that’s a squirtle @dizzylochs ? Please no

Edit: I read threads in chronological order, I realize it’s the Galarian starters. Yes!

You can pre-order the Champions Path ETB for £52.50 and you’ll get the Eevee card. Just need to pay shipping of £4.99 for the promo.

The eevees are being listed for £25 on ebay at the moment so seems like the best way to get ETBs for UK fans?

Think i finally found it!

10 Likes

Looks like it’s the Galar starters on their site www.mastertheball.com/

Pikachu card:

1 Like

England could have done with Pikachu up front against Denmark the other night.

1 Like

Anyone have any luck ordering online from outside the UK?

Can’t register for an account because the registration services are down and can’t checkout as guest because I need a UK telephone number. :slightly_frowning_face:

Looks like they updated the site last night :grin:

Yeah all the 3 starters from SWSH have appeared in FA advertisement at Football Games earlier this year.

A few Eevee’s are already on eBay, though it does seem getting a Pikachu will be hard. Hopefully someone or the kids that get them out them on eBay.

In usd, it will be $50-65 to get your hands on a card with shipping. I got an Eevee then went shopping for my kids out of mom guilt. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Its hard to tell so far how many of these Eevees have been printed. The prices on ebay should drop or rise accordingly should they be available at Game for longer or sell out soon. Eevee is definitely the most popular though with the Pikachu going to be like gold dust to attain.

I say buy now if you can and don’t regret on missing out

I wish I looked here first lol - I’m in the UK and bought the Eevee off eBay for £25 :facepalm

I may be underestimating demand here, but wouldn’t be surprised to see it go within or even below the £8 range sometime soon.

GAME has 200 stores across the UK so even if we put distribution at an extremely conservative number of 100 cards per store, it adds up to 20.000. Say they predicted a 50/50 split in demand between online and in-store and we’re talking 40.000 copies minimum.
Those kinds of numbers will certainly put some pressure on prices in the short term.

2 Likes

Wow I looked on eBay it going for alot.You only have to spend 15 pounds on Pokémon products to get one. Like one darkness ablaze 3 pack blister and one darkness ablaze double blister that cost around 15 pounds and you then get the card free. Just search up game Pokémon promo and it will show you bundles you can get with the card

1 Like

Anyone who’s in the UK opened any yet? The one I’ve seen open had whitening on the back. Maybe a coincidence but curious if this will be a consistent problem with these?

@collect, opened a couple of them and they were absolutely mint. I would say that centering is far from perfect though.

2 Likes

Opened three now. Should be easy 9s but 10s might be tougher.

2 Likes