EeveeTeam's Collection - To a New World

Finally completed the Japanese unique serial numbers for 1st edition (not tackling unlimited). Also added 7 more Eevee Heroes cards. Now 22/42 on that set. More to come soon!

9 Likes

I am speechless. Stunning buddy!

1 Like

I finished uploading the first batch of Korean cards to my website and came across this Jumbo eevee–not sure if you were collecting them:

pokumon.com/card/eevee-pokemon-town-2013-bw/

It comes from the Pokemon Town events that seem to be similar to local-level Pokemon Leagues, will research more later when I have time

2 Likes

@dreamtech, thanks for adding the jumbo card. I have seen this before. I don’t collect jumbo cards, but this one is cool since it is unique to the Korean release.

2 Likes

Now 25/42 in hand on Eevee Heroes, just ordered the last card I need for the set, so once Japan post delivers all these cards, my set will be complete.

3 Likes

Oh wow awesome finds.

I finally found the blister at my target! Ill post what i got!!! Full Art Trainer Avery.

@rustedharmony, thanks, my new Eevee promo has insane holo bleed. Glad to be back to 100% English again. Did you see my post about the Chinese Eevee Hidden Fates artwork, and how it has a unique holo?

1 Like

@eeveeteam ,Yeah it’s awesome!!! Most promos holo are spread to the border. I love it!

2 more alternate arts, making 27/42 in hand for Eevee Heroes. Since the remaining 15 are on order, the mail anticipation is real.

6 Likes

Beautiful collection!

Some of my favorite alternate arts came in today. Now 29/42 for Eevee Heroes, getting closer. Hoping to have the Japanese set complete prior to Evolving Skies release.

5 Likes

I want that Umbreon VMAX so bad. I managed to pull the V alt but now prices are just too much. The downside of having no bad artworks in a set.

Damn some beautiful cards, especially from the Eevee Heroes set. Amazing collection, good luck on finishing it before new products come out again!

Mail day full of mostly 5ban Graphics, but the rainbow Umbreon is a nice consolation piece. Now 34/42 for Eevee Heroes.

9 Likes

I got a new 16 pocket card binder that holds 1,024 cards. So I transferred my 3 separate binders into 1. Also did a major resort to combine languages and cameos all together.

1 Like

Added an unofficial “would be interested in” list on the main post. I am not actively searching for cards listed in the “note” section, but if you have a handful of cards that aren’t currently in my collection, let me know. For example, if you have 20 different Japanese unlimited Eeveelutions, I might buy all from you, since I currently don’t have any in my collection.

Added a few more to get up to 97% complete on the Japanese side. Will update the 1st post with photos shortly.

Finally got my last card in the mail to complete the Eevee Heroes set. Just in time before Evolving Skies drops, which was my goal set out 2 months ago.

12 Likes

I am adding a collection goal once again: tackle the unlimited Japanese variants. There are 103 unlimited Eeveelutions, where a 1st edition exists. I am going to start off picking up cards $10 and under. If anyone has a nice handful of unlimited card, let me know!

3 Likes