Eevee Heroes Reprint Rumour

Since eevee heroes will be reprinted, anyone know if UPC will also be reprinted?

The window on that was way too short and the majority was sold to bots / scalpers. Currently UPC is being sold for 3x MSRP and not even a year has gone by since their release.

We’re lucky to even be getting a reprint. I highly doubt they reprint the gym box set.

They rarely, if ever, will reprint special boxes.

@markzkong different regions print differently. Japanese printing has nothing to do with English. Would be surprised if they printed more imo, but anything is possible.

1 Like

imo, it’s highly doubtful considering the contents and nature of something like a upc. im pretty sure i also heard they’re done printing 25th anniversary stuff, but honestly who knows.

@smpratte out here doing god’s work. buddy probably hit up pokemon like “u guys seriously need to reprint them, this guy wont stop calling me”

If Eevee Heroes does get reprinted, which I guess will not be that much, I think there are so many people eager to buy it won’t dip that much.
I’ve been waiting to buy the set ever since I missed it, very glad with this news!

4 Likes

The reprint has been confirmed! I put in an order from my distributor. I’m curious to see how much is fulfilled. Lately, for every other set, Japan has done well with fulfilling orders.

17 Likes

so glad it’s actually happening. saw fusion arts boxes slam dunk all the way back down to $50, very excited to crack a few boxes of that as well.
i need a japanese product distributor, there’s no real way to easily and consistently buy JP product for decent prices in Canada, at least not that i’ve found. stores charge a minimum of $100 per box (this is theft) and otherwise, i gotta import it from Japan. if i gotta get rammed by shipping + import fees, may as well buy a couple cases for distribution prices and hook up some other Canadian JP collectors.

Eevee heroes is one of the best sets ever made but one of the worst sets to open

3 Likes

honestly, opening eevee heroes was easily one of the best experiences i’ve had opening product. granted, i got lucky and pulled special art flareon and sylveon out of my boxes. why do you feel it’s the worst to open?

Now imagine instead of pulling two alt arts, had a more average experience.

You got these two. How are you feeling?:smile:

5 Likes

honestly id probably kms if i got the gordie, but i’d actually be content with the full art flareon. i feel like thats always the game u play when you open product. eevee heroes boxes are more expensive, so the buy-in is higher, but your potential gain is also higher than average with the possible hits you could get, so it kinda shakes out imo. at least jp has some sort of guarantee, opening english was like the wild west for a moment there, i was pulling litcherally nothing out of products lol

Maybe its just me but I prefer my sets not to feel like a slot machine. With eevee heroes you get 0-1 notable cards per box (usually 0).

Contrast that to something like Hidden Fates where you pull something fun every 2-3 packs.

3 Likes

rainbow trainers :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

depends on how you define notable. it’s always gonna be a slot machine if you’re talking monetary value imo-- there’s always gonna be a dice roll, that’s the nature of opening packs. i think there are a ton of notable cards in sets that arent special arts or super rare. it’s all relative tho, i certainly wouldn’t be opening boxes of it at $200+, but I also wouldn’t be opening hidden fates ETBs at $200 either. the fun part is subjective, but i’d argue hidden fates is more of a slot machine than eevee heroes.

I did feel that the non-holos get really repetitive and 5ban was way overused on this set with the couple boxes I opened.

Awesome - thanks for the heads up. Do they have an eta?

I was told somewhere around September.

3 Likes

New product is in a lot better supply in Japan these days for sure. Though some shops are still removing the boxes from the shrinkwrap which seems unnecessary at this point. Really hope I can get an Eevee Heroes for the standard price.

2 Likes

yea plazajapan has fusion arts and eevee heroes boxes listed as “Expected release date is September 29, 2022.” may not be exactly correct, but at least it gives an idea

2 Likes

For those more experienced with modern Japanese product, do the individual cards dip in price just like the boxes when reprints occur?

Common sense dictates that they obviously should, but I’m wondering if Eevee Heroes will be different in this regard because a lot of people will probably just buy the boxes to hold and won’t actually open them, which means fewer individual cards on the market.