Eevee Heroes Megathread

Any idea when pre-orders might be available from Pokemon Center Japan?

Matchless Fighters has just been listed so expect Eevee Heroes to be a similar time frame, 4-6 weeks before launch.

Just spotted this “Eeveelutions Set”. Excited to see if the VMAX Promo is one of the same ones from the Special Set or if its a unique one! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I know, right?

Not trying to derail the post, but my god the new friendly card shop Sowsow promo and Galarian Slowking V! How do they expect to stabilize supply while releasing such amazing products and artworks?
Just release a couple of sets with nothing but 5ban and Planeta illustrations and I’m sure the supply issues will be gone in no time. :grin:

2 Likes

Amazing Rare Eeveelutions would be pretty cool to see from this set

3 Likes

My biggest fear is that the V’s, VMAX, and SR in this set will be 5ban “art”. I’m pretty sure that won’t be the case but still…

1 Like

I worry that was a temporary thing for 2020, haven’t seen any new ones since Shiny Star V :slightly_frowning_face:

At least the 9 we have fit perfectly into a normal binder page

1 Like

I hope the eevees wont have the artstyle of Hidden fates where they were lazy just copying the same art from the RRs only changing some colours to make them look like Shinys

I don’t think we’ve seen the end of them quite yet. I do think they’ll stay exclusive to Legendary/Mythical Pokemon though.

2 Likes

How can I check which sets are special and which are main sets?

10 Packs Special/High Class Set

30 packs normal or expansion set

90% of the time

Ty.Probably the “evolutions set” bundle won’t be printed as much,right?

We are in year 2 (Year 1 is finished!) of Sword & Shield TCG now and S5 Rapid / Single Strike Master (and even S4…) did not reveal any Amazing Rares.

Amazing Rares seem to be a thing for year 1, more intended to be a one-off special to Legendary Heartbeat. Amazing Rares are similar to Shining Cards from Shining Legends, they are a similar set after all, even released in the same timeslot (summer of the first year of the TCG generation).

From what I see: It was sort of an ‘bonus’ that they included Kyogre, Yveltal and Reshiram in Shiny Star V / Shining Fates, to close off year 1. That’s what High Class Pack sets are meant for, throw in all the crazy stuff and close off the TCG year in Japan and continue to the next TCG year (new theme).

If I were you, I would keep your expectations very low. It’s very unlikely at this stage to see new Amazing Rare cards. You should be stunned if they would return it in year 2. VSTAR also got trademarked back in November, that could be their new type of new rarity card / successor to Prism Star cards. Time will tell.

4 Likes

This would be absolutely amazing. Only been legendary Pokémon so far. Would love to see it in this set

1 Like