Ebay sold items not showing up

So I am having a issue with most past sold items not showing up when browsing Ebay on my PC. Is anyone else having this issue? It seems to be working fine on my phone. This started happening this week.

imgur.com/a/uqnBQip

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed it this past weekend. Hopefully, they fix it soon.

Maybe its worth to change to watchcount.com for checking
I really like the true sold listings since its normaly not easy to understand what ā€œbest price soldā€ means exactly
And never had the Error you mentioned with that Side

1 Like

From what i can tellā€¦ watchcount is having the same issue at the moment.

2 Likes

Yes!!! Itā€™s been awful. As soon as I type in too many qualifiers like "n64, Xbox, etcā€¦) it shows up like 4 solds and Iā€™m likeā€¦ Iā€™m pretty sure PokĆ©mon snap sold more than 4 copies in the last 90 days

This could be a separate incident but this has been going on for years. I started noticing the same thing a few years ago when my own sold listings were not showing up under the sold category. Many other eBay buyers and sellers were noticing the same thing and were speculating that eBay intentionally did this but I donā€™t think anyone knows for sure because nothing was said by eBay about this.

I am also experiencing this but on mobile.

Yeah Iā€™m having the same problem. Iā€™m glad to know it isnā€™t just me. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Iā€™ve been experiencing this as well, moreso on the full site than on the app and especially when including ā€œ/ā€ like in ā€œ4/102ā€ or something. It says there no exact matches and then suggests listings with those exact characters in the title.

The issue seems to be when I include ā€˜10ā€™ at the end of a search. For example when I search for ā€˜1st edition psa 10ā€™ on sold items 71 hits show up. But when I leave the ā€˜10ā€™ out and just search for ā€˜1st edition psaā€™ I get 35,312 results in sold. And I know damn well that there is plenty more then 71 1st edition psa 10 cards that have sold within the past 90 days. Also cards that are psa 10 show up when I leave the ā€˜10ā€™ out that did not when I searched for it.

imgur.com/a/8NJB34n

imgur.com/a/vaUrbBk

My Ebay tells me which dates are searched for sold items.
For example:

ā€˜pokemon psa 10 charizardā€™ 734 results
Between 6 Apr 2021 and 13 Mar 2021.

ā€˜pokemon psa 10 charizard 1stā€™ 17 results
Between 2 Apr 2021 and 29 Mar 2021.

ā€˜Pokemonā€™ 130,641 results
Between 6 Apr 2021 and 5 Apr 2021

ā€˜Pokemon Carddassā€™ 193 results
Between 5 Apr 2021 and 7 Jan 2021

Any idea why?

Sold and completed Items wonā€™t show at all in safari for me. Just nothing happens. Works fine on Firefox thoughā€¦

1. Search up an item and sort by [Time: ending soonest]
  2. Select [Completed Items/Sold Items]

Had another issue where my buddy had different ending prices heā€™d see for auctions compared to what I would seeā€¦ very very odd things on ebay recently