eBay sold listings not working?

Normally when I want to price check a card I type the specific card in the eBay search bar. Then I turn on completed items and sold listings to see what they have been selling for. This morning I’ve been trying to price check psa 9 1st edition jolteon, flareon, vaporeon holos. Each time I try to check the sold listings for one of these, a shit ton of random cards show up in the sold listings? It shows everything but what I’m looking for lol. Has anyone had this problem?

What keywords did you use

Is it a saved search?

Not a saved search. I typed “PSA 9 1st edition jungle jolteon holo”. Nothing but random cards shows up? Not even 1 jolteon in the sold listings? @pkmnflyingmaster

I’ve been having this same problem as well, I even double checked that the “Search Description” box was not checked. All sorts of random results, and none of the ones I’m actually looking for.

1 Like

Just tried it and got the same thing.

1 Like

I’m getting weird results on ebay.com but ebay.ca seems to work?
this search works for me if you’re still interested in finding the sold listings:PSA 9 1st holo (vaporeon,jolteon,flareon) -non
or just use pokemonprice.comwww.pokemonprice.com/CardsForSet/b7340f91-0a99-4d03-8440-1adf7173b92f/1999-pokemon-jungle

1 Like

The search term “1st” for me has been causing issues lately for whatever reason. If I omit that then I don’t get all the other random garbage, but I’m obviously then stuck sorting out unlimited ones manually.

2 Likes

I have even been getting weird search results looking for specific cards for sale that haven’t sold. It doesn’t happen everyone I search but about 75% of the time. Also happening with sold listings. You can put the words in “quotes” and it will only search for those words if you are having problems. Or click on the advanced button near the search button and filter to exact words, any order. Pretty annoying though if you ask me.

1 Like

Same issue for me too for about the last 2 weeks. I search 1st edition base and I get all sets

1 Like

I always forget about pokemonprice.com, I’ll just use that to avoid this eBay issue. Hopefully it gets resolved!

I usually use WatchCount.com if it’s not on Pokemonprice.

Instead of: PSA 9 1st edition jungle jolteon holo

Try: PSA 9 1st jolteon 4

1 Like