ebay seller Cardrushinc shilling?

If someone is a shill bidder, I am sure they are a pack weigher too

Gotta agree. Plus, how does someone end up with 36 loose packs if not by weighing?

2 Likes

They dont weigh packs, I can attest to this personally. Pokesoup opens their lots as well with good luck.

So why have 36 loose packs?

Just like wowlootsellers and his 36 pack lots they are mostly from tons of opened tins and blisters.

1 Like

Sounds about right.

Do you guys have a thread of suspicious sellers? Until now Iā€™ve been just learning the good ol fashioned hard way.

wowlootsellers is unfortunately a bit of a pain to deal with, but the premium is far too much on these auctions to justify that as an answer. 100% shill bidding imo.

Still would keep away if you plan to open. Too much of a risk when boxes are not selling for extreme amount more. His Dragon Frontiers booster lot is going for a extreme amount i believe.

This guy shills so much that he manages to have multiple accounts with significant feedback strictly to shill with, all of which have 100% activity with seller. He basically bids the item up to what he wants to sell it for and even if his fake account wins he gives seller feedback to it to make it seem like a legitimate account to shill bid with later on.

Annoying because he is the only seller with a very large supply of certain item that Iā€™ve been looking for but I canā€™t bring myself to even consider bidding on one of his auctions because I already know what the end price is going to be every time and its above what Iā€™m willing to pay.

I use to buy packs at their store front, they donā€™t weigh them, but again I still believe their selling practices online are shady.

To add, i never have understood this. Why open inherently more valuable blisters to convert them into weigh-able packs which have less value. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

hey i bought 36 packs from him also recently, keep me updated if yours were searched.

There were rumors its possible to weigh out Gold Stars, so keep that in mind.

Will do! They mustā€™ve sold hundreds of lots at this point, and if they were weighed, there would be more than one buyer calling them out on it. Blister/tin ratios are completely wild, so ratios can be way over/under normal. BTW, which set did you buy?

Here is the blacklist.

I bought 2 pack lots from one of the initial groups of listings, 36 packs of Secret Wonders and 36 packs of Majestic Dawn. Neither lot was weighed. I agree there is a lot of suspicious activity bid-wise, but I would not go as far to say that their product is not the quality they claim.

Not if you can weigh out the gold stars.

Did you get any gold stars?

Gold Stars are 1 in every 2-3 boxes, so itā€™s unlikely that even an unsearched 36 pack lot has one.

The probability is definitely not on the buyers side!

Interesting story, a long time ago I bought 8 packs from Collectors Cache, before they started weighing packs, and I pulled 2 torchic gold stars.

8 Likes