eBay Garbage

I have no idea why people think those world championship cards are worth so much! You can buy an entire deck for $10! I guess just because it has " world championship" and an “autograph” it gives you the right to swindle people out of their money. Then again, if someone actually buys it, they shouldn’t be allowed to have money in the first place :stuck_out_tongue:

This wonderful product of Japan seems a bit overpriced.
www.ebay.com/itm/320764807347?

lol bet u that seller thinks people will want it since its has the draw power for decks

Off current topic but still eBay garbage. I noticed there are some sellers copying my exact Tropical Beach auction:

Mine

Their’s

People are lazy :slightly_smiling_face:

Back to Psuedo111, I’ve gotten cards from him, and I have to agree he’s completely ridiculously priced. I’ve gotten things from him before, but the T-promos I bought were so overpriced… For instance, I got two of the legendary bird t-promos from him for 40 Euro a pop, whereas I just bought a complete set of them for 45 Euros.

Hopefully, he won’t lose them in the mail. >> I would be completely happy if I never had to buy from him ever again.

Ridiculous.

What is this?

Venusaur [Best Collection CD] (PSA 9)

If you guessed…

Overpriced auction

You’re right! ;D

It looks like there is quite a bit a bit of garbage cropping up on ebay just in time for the holiday season. I especially liked this one:www.ebay.com/itm/Original-sealed-Pokemon-Card-two-decks-sealed-/170734089123?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c08b73a3#ht_500wt_1413

People are noticing the high price tags that some of the extremely rare cards go for, so they automatically think that they have something “special” too…or they just hope someone is stupid enough to buy. If your going to scheme, at least make sure “$9.99” isn’t in the photograph. Quite frankly, their “originally sealed” treasure isn’t even worth that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s play a game.

Can you guess which card this will be, once pictures are uploaded?

Play by the rules, and have fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Well in Japan the 2010 Illustration Contest set sells for less than $1.000 including fees, taxes and what have you. Now here we have a PSA 10 graded set offered for $18.000 (already down from yesterday’s $25.000). Ebay garbage or somehow justified? Are we expected to pay a premium of $17.000 for top-quality card protection and presentation? Or is there something special about the PSA 10 Gem Mint grade? How difficult is it to obtain PSA Gem Mint for one of the newer Japanese cards? 90 percent chance? Many of you own or have resold the set. If you were to send yours in for grading, how many PSA 10 would you expect to get? About nine PSA 10 and one PSA 9 for the ten-card set?

Newer cards as long as they are kept nice are almost a shoo-in. Quite honestly a PSA 10 isn’t too surprising with new cards. If you want to impress me, show me a card from 1996-99 that is seldom seen and still manages a 10. It most likely cost $200 and under to get that entire set graded (depending on shipping and membership). The worth of that set (graded) at the moment is around $2k at the most.

I have talked with that seller before. He had his trophy khan up for 4,000 pounds…

The only point I would say in defense of those illustration sets is that a lot of buyers do not use YJ! But $18,000…(needs more dots)…

I talked to the seller about his cards and he doesn’t think people will buy them for the listed price. He wants you to basically message him for what he will sell it for.

He should invest in a BEST OFFER feature, then :wink:

He doesn’t want to pay the extra $.50 probably for that :blush:

We have a winner! Good job, Frosty :wink:

Like that is just STUPID!

www.ebay.com/itm/230798099024

Wow seriously. I’m all for making a bit of a profit but come on! Just another reason why I would never recommend collectors cache.

Why wouldn’t you recommend cc?

I think their prices are very fair… *Cough cough* *sarcasm*