E4 Secret Santa 2016

I’ll do the international pool, sounds like fun

1 Like

QUICK UPDATE:

The time is quickly approaching for me to send out assignments. If you see any problems with the list on the main page, please contact me IMMEDIATELY.
If I have not explicitly told you that your pairing profile is complete, please contact me IMMEDIATELY.
If you need to modify your pool, shipping address, details, etc. please contact me IMMEDIATELY.

1 Like

Add me to the international pool list.

You just barely snuck in. Closing registration now. Haha

Pairing process underway. Updates soon to follow.

SUPER MEGA UPDATE:

First, everyone has been sent their assignment. I forgot how many hours this process takes so I apologize for not getting it all quite done in the two-hour window I had originally intended. Hopefully, nobody was up waiting for the clock to turn and their assignment to be delivered to their inbox. That said, I thought of a lot of questions people might run into and I’ve formatted them all here for your convenience:

Q: Charlie, if you could ask me to do one thing right now, what would it be?
A: Please read the entire PM I sent you. It includes important details about the Secret Santa process. There is new stuff if you did it in the past.

Q: I didn’t get an assignment?!
A: Send me a private message and we’ll figure it out.

Q: Information is missing from my assignment?!

Q: I think you gave me the wrong username??/??/? This one doesn’t exist!
A: Send me a private message and we’ll figure it out. It’s probably a disparity between display name and account name.

Q: I hate my gift. Who can I whine to?
A: No one. This is not about what you receive. It is about giving back to the community directly and having a great time. Be more grateful.

Q: Where can I post pictures of my gift when I get it!?
A: Thread here: www.elitefourum.com/t/e4-secret-santa-2016-picture-thread/15176/1

Q: For some reason or another I can’t be bothered to post pictures of the gift someone worked hard to give me. What do?
A: Please still message me that you got your gift so that I can keep a record all data related to receiving/not receiving gifts.

Q: I have another problem that you didn’t list here. What do?

Q: I love a large man in flannel. Are you single?

13 Likes

Just shipped out my package. :blush:

1 Like

@nauticads I hope its something sweet for me!!! :grin:

The match ups are looking really good.

I’ll be posting mine tomorrow. :blush: I included something super cool that I hope my reciever likes!

Perhaps, we’ll find it out within following weeks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sadly didn’t make it to 50 posts in time but wishing all participants great gifts! Count me in for next year. :grin:
Looking forward for the pictures posted!

3 Likes

All I can say is, I’ve got some good plans for my guy/ gal :wink: .

2 Likes

My god people already sent their things out. Lol
I’m over here thinking of great little ideas lol.

10 Likes

I don’t even remember who I assigned myself. lol. I’ll check this weekend. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol I already started mini shopping. Wont be ready till a few days before the shipping deadline.

But I can’t wait to see the person photo when they get it if they do post it :stuck_out_tongue:

Now to watch the other thread as others get their presents

1 Like

Plot twist~ you assigned everyone to yourself~ We’d never know~ :ninja: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

That’s my master plot. Build trust for five to ten years and then walk away with 75 Secret Santa gifts.

It’s genius.

9 Likes

wait did anyone else really get Churlocker? Wait I mean Yeah I didn’t get him.

Pst give me 20% :wink:

1 Like

Just started working on my secret santa… Been doing a lot of stalking lolol.

3 Likes