E4 Secret Santa 2016 [PICTURE THREAD]

I’d love to post my pic from my Aussie brother but need very specific instructions on how to do it:( Step by step. I have the pic on my iPad photos.

Oh…ur welcome aree;)

2 Likes

If you want to email me the picture(s) I can upload them for you!

Great. Pic on the way.

Here you go @garyis2000

7 Likes

You’re most welcome ;v; sorry I couldn’t send anything cooler.

Just got my gift - thank you so much @dragontype! :grin: I can’t wait to try the tea, and I’m gonna frame that picture ^^

The figures are in my office being adorable, hehe~

10 Likes

I think the Dragonite/Mew drawing is simply amazing, quality work.

7 Likes

Tis why imma frame it!

1 Like

No problem @skinst Hope you liked the Harry Potter Figures!

@nauticads thank you kind sir!

2 Likes

MRW I opened my Secret Santa package…

Pretty much all my poke dreams came true with this present: Cubone, Psyduck, OG ghost Pokemon, OG starters, and some hand-drawn cards. :heart_eyes: I am a lady of simple pleasures.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Cubone

And then…as if a thoughtful collection of mounted and loose pokemon cards, exactly to my tastes, wasn’t enough…

I’m not sure if you can tell, but those are literally Star Wars trading cards from 1977. FROM 1977!! Who is this kindred spirit that knows my heart’s secret desires?! I didn’t know Jesus was on this fourum!

These are soooo cool - they’re stickers!

The amount of thought and care that went into this gift is insane. And I didn’t take pictures, but the careful wrapping (it was literally expert-level; the bubble wrap and team bagging was out of control), and all the details just really made it so special. I keep trying to think of the right word to describe the feeling I had opening everything, and the word I keep coming back to is joy, as lame as that sounds!

And I have to apologize to this person for not posting immediately as soon as the package arrived. I had some trouble with my phone, and I’ve been working through some deadlines, so I wanted to make sure I posted everything when I had enough time to respond with a proper thanks!

I’m so eager to know who was behind this masterpiece! Whoever you are - THANK YOU!! :grin:

11 Likes

wow some nice exchanges! awesome.

i’m so pissed i was offline while the ss was posted… i missed out :sob:

Not sure why but I can’t see your pics?

Can see the pics now:)

1 Like

Well it’s about time you post the pictures of your S.S. Present - Haha JK! I completely understand, this is a busy time of year!

Did some major stalking of you on the Forum! Haha I originally had your gift packaged and ready to mail-out for Monday; however, went to a local Flea Market on Sunday and came-across the Star Wars Cards (never even knew those existed)! Remembered reading somewhere on the Forum you making an obscure Star Wars reference (which not many people aside nerds like me would understand) - figured you must be a Star Wars Fan Too!

You are Welcome!!! I am really glad you enjoyed everything that I included!

Merry Christmas!!!

6 Likes

Ahhhh my guy should have his by now. Worried “viral” got it sent to quarantine lol :dizzy_face:.

2 Likes

I received my SS gift, and was blown away!

Quick backstory, my pokedex from Pokemon Blue was 150 (only missing electabuzz). I believe I had about the same on Yellow as well. Needless to say, I always wanted a printed version of the Diploma you received for completing your pokedex. Glad to say that I finally own one:

Nice personalization on the back as well! You could say it is a Symbol of Friendship. :laughing: :relieved:

This is going up in the office for sure! Thanks so much @areestee!

21 Likes

Insanely cool plaque. And all the cooler because it’s something you can’t make for yourself (without being a narcissist). A true gift. Love it.

I’m glad you liked it! As soon as I got my draw, I was like “okay, I gotta give this man some recognition, and no card I can offer is gonna be enough.” It’s not an official award or anything, but I’m sure I speak for many others as well: Thanks again Scott for making this forum and bringing this awesome community together. It’s become a more core part of the hobby than most realize; I know I wouldn’t be collecting again had I not had the guidance I’ve received here. May there be many more fun times to come. :blush:

8 Likes

This thread makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

4 Likes

You are the Real MVP :cry: