Dutch Pokémon Card Checklist

Hello E4!
First off I’d like to thank @quuador for all the help and information he has provided to help me complete this and with future projects that have not quite seen the light of day. That being said, let’s get into this!

As you can see by the title, I have created a google spreadsheet for checking off what Dutch Pokémon cards you have. This project started due to the fact that no one really has a clear idea of all the different types of Pokémon cards out there. We have the misprint lovers, the Pikachu lovers, people who like specific artists, and people like @smpratte that have infinite money to buy every trophy card in the world :blush: but no where do we really have a complete list for people to browse to find ALL cards. Don’t get me wrong, I love talking to the community and figuring it out myself, but if I’m searching for these cards, someone else is bound to be doing the same. That is why I started the project to compile a list of all things pokemon. TCG cards, non TCG cards, sticker card, booster boxes, you name it and I plan on having it. That being said, this will take a long time to have this done, but when it is there will be a place people can go to find all the Pokémon stuff their hearts desire.

This Dutch Pokémon Card List is the first step in that direction. I’m working on finishing both Polish and Chinese (still need pictures of card names in both if anyone can help out) and before I jump head first into Japanese, English, and Korean Checklists, I thought I’d get some feedback on the checklist I just recently completed. So if you can check this checklist out and give me some advice to improve that would be great! Also if there is any other non TCG products in Dutch let me know as well!
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PG8edlGCkUd8gZMfdGIpU_T999GWanAfH5ZhiSCJzfQ

Now there are also some questions I have regarding the future of this project if people can give their opinions as well. Would continuing this project be beneficial for the community? If so, my eventual goal is to create a website where you can log in and track your collection and wish list for cards, is that something people would be interested in? Last but not least, if you would be interested in helping me with this project, aka have information that you have compiled from the web, I would gladly use the help. You don’t know how many hours I’ve spent just trying to find pictures of the stupid Plusle and Minun Half Decks in Chinese to figure out their Chinese names…

Anyways! I look forward to the feedback on how to make this giant task easier, better, or just anything else you might think of! Hope this helps some people out there!
Mjisaacs

2 Likes

Heya -

If you want to PM me your email I can share with you two things that I spent a decent amount of time working on but have put on hold. Both share similarities to what you mention here.

Hey! Snorlax woke up. :stuck_out_tongue: Haven’t seen you post anything since the start of the year, Justin.

Your website also has been offline for months. I guess you completely stopped collecting Pikachus now. :slightly_frowning_face: Or do you still buy new released ones every now and then?

Sorry to detail the topic. Maybe I should have send a PM instead…

Greetz,
Quuador