Drunken eBay Blunders

Drunk eBay card purchases, I know you have them and I want to hear about it.

Give me your worst.

2 Likes

Not eBay, but I know some of you have drunken TCG related stories that are pretty funny.

1 Like

Am I the only one who hasn’t purchased anything Pokemon related? lol

Why do I feel like this is a common thing

Lmao. XD

This was the beginning of this year. 'Twas the start of my reintroduction to the hobby. On this day I got around 300 booster packs of different sets. I thought it would be a good idea to open them drunk and it was! I had a blast opening them, I instantly fell in love again. Hopefully next year I get to do the same thing, I will never forget this night me and my cousin were all sorts of drunk! Yelling with excitement when I pulled an Ultra Rare, laughing and applauding like total idiots! Truly was a night to remember, parts of.

8 Likes

I see your drunken blunder is putting rubber bands around your stacks of cards.

7 Likes

Are they on this site?

Did you get Bieber’s autograph? lol

It was totally smpratte.

10 Likes

I plead guilty.

I stopped drinking well before Pokemon
fortunatelyđŸ˜”

1 Like

I thought we were going to keep what happened in DC, in DC. :relieved:

2 Likes

How big yo’ dic, bruh.

1 Like

Lacky bands on cards.

7 Likes
Spoiler

PSA 10

RIP this thread. :dizzy_face:

10 Likes

Does sleep stupor count? I purchased about $600 worth of Coro Coro promos, black star promos and other cards from eBay and Yahoo Japan
 they were all cards I already owned.

3 Likes

@milhouse tell him about the scott law!!

The last time I drank any alcohol I opened all of my sealed loose booster packs, I had some nice ones as well
and I didn’t even pull anything good.

9 Likes

I just have to say that after having such as stressful semester, this thread has made me laugh like I haven’t in months lol and I can totally relate to this. The last drunk purchase was a “3 more boxes of CP6s” trying to get that M Charizard Full Art. This, after having already opened 6 boxes of CP6. I know
 I know
 Just like the Hunger Games, the odds were never in my favor but this was about pride. I needed to know that I got that M Charizard Full Art on my own out of my box. Short story
 I didn’t lol. I ended up buying it on eBay.

2 Likes

i respect the hustle doe

1 Like