So... This happened XD

May or may not have gone on my biggest impulse binge buy last night. Luckily I had a couple week’s worth of “allowance” for myself saved up after not finding anything previous weeks. However, it definitely still stung seeing the total invoice. Liquid courage and my remembered PayPal password on my eBay app may have made things a little too easy in retrospect XD I feel good about how the cards look and made sure to get plenty of extra images. The seller was great and very understanding of the uneasiness I have about purchasing ungraded singles. Anyway, here are the purchases! If anyone has any other recent purchases or stories about their first “big buy,” please do share so I don’t feel so guilty about the wonderful, yet dark path him headed down hahaha.

-cfpokemon

2 Likes

Here are the others…

The first big purchase that I had a hard time with was buying a 5 PSA 9 1st ed base set holo lot.

1 Like

My biggest early buy was base set blastoise to complete my base set…£12…wow how things have changed.

Wow 1.5k 0.o that is insane. It’s cool to hear about all of these first big memorable purchases! Hopefully I’ll be able to look back and laugh at what I spent. If I’m going to go after golf stars some day this will end up being nothing :joy:

Every ‘charge 2’ payment for my Japan orders…

1 Like