Does PSA grade this Mew TOPPS card?

Hi,

I am looking for some information about this Mew TOPPS card (pictures below). I have been looking at the PSA report, ebay etc, but can’t find any information. I recently bought this card, it’s probably Italian maybe?
I could not find this specific italian card in the PSA POP report, does that mean it won’t be graded? or there isn’t one graded yet? Or does that mean that this card is fake? A bit of information would be great.

P.S. if someone has the english version (mint condition) of this card and would like to sell, please contact me.

Simple answer. Yes.

I think you file them under 2000 TOPPS Mew

There are some for sure exceptions, however, Pokemon is not gradable in foreign languages past the base set. Some promos such as world championship promos have been graded successfully in other languages.

I know the BW50 Tropical Beach was graded in multiple languages.

I think TOPPS card differ from the TCG, you can mail them and ask them about it.

Thanks for the quick answers.
Since I grade through Barney’s ‘ludkins collectables’ I think I’m gonna shoot him a message first. If he doesn’t know, then I will look into emailing PSA.

I am unable to find anything foreign associated with topps, never dealt with this, just am always navigating the report. I have had cards sent back for the normal tcg, always figured they were the same.

PSA only grades base set in foreign language nothing else unless you get lucky but generally they dont and its a mew from pokemon topps