Can PSA grade these beauties?

I recently opened some Japanese Battle e Firered Leafgreen packs. I was fortunate enough to pull the best cards in the set which had charizard blastoise and venusaur. They are in no doubt 9/10 worthy. However, im not sure if PSA will grade these cards because i dont think PSA ever has. Also according to what i know, PSA only grades cards of certain sets. Is there anyway to know if PSA grades these cards? Should i even attempt to send these to PSA with the fact they might come back ungraded? I also have a korean Gold zekrom which i want to get graded. but havent seen any been graded yet… Any insight would be appreciated!

s1379.photobucket.com/user/dungpicker/media/72c64e18-7731-4b46-8628-6062b68fdd9e_zps159c0ebe.jpg.html?state=copy

s1379.photobucket.com/user/dungpicker/media/d4414d2c-8b71-47b6-966a-3eb6a7809a6b_zpsa948a011.jpg.html?state=copy

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Battle_e_FireRed_%26_LeafGreen

Thoughts:

Probably not on the Korean Zekrom since they don’t grade foreign cards past Base if I recall correctly.

I would imagine they will grade those other cards, though.

I can see your point. :blush:

It just seems like those Pokemon e-Reader cards are so comparable to the pre-2000 Topps cards.

I can get you a nice used machine under 6500.00 then all you need is the right accessorys and casings.
Instead of BGS you could call BAGS lol.

1 Like