Ditto Colorbar "Miscut" HAND CUT card Scammer: dnkk2007

Wake me up before you poke-go-go, gonna find some fake cards. Definitely a poke-no-no

3 Likes

8 Likes

Is the 2007 in your eBay ID your birthdate?

2 Likes

What’s interesting is that If I, as a collector, find a thread regarding a card that “I am supposedly biding on” and every experienced collector on that thread is claiming the cut was faked my first concern would be…

Omg! Really? How? Should I not be bidding? How can I remove by bid? How can I make sure this doesn’t happen to me?

Instead… we get a newly created account that “heard some crazy news…”
So I am over here like…

2 Likes

Makes me sick to my stomach thinking about people cutting up sheets. You’d think the sheet would be worth a lot more than a bunch of miscut singles.

4 Likes

Shouldn’t this seller be added to the Poke-No-No List of Shady sellers?

1 Like

I think you need proof that they’ve committed a Poke-No-No. Not sure, lemme call the man. @fourthstartcg

1 Like

Unfortunately made nearly 2/3 back of what he spent on the entire sheet. Just off of one card… Really sucks because that will only encourage that behavior.

5 Likes

Can we put sand in his shoes? Or would that be going too far?

The jury is unanimous, guilty of one big Poke-no-no. I’ve confirmed the user posting here is the same as the eBay seller and they have been banned.

4 Likes

Nothing is too good for him. I say we put sand in his bed too while we’re at it.

It’s like the equivalent of taking a 20 year old car that has no miles on it, and selling it as parts. Or opening a brand new game boy pocket and selling the components like the screen or something… They should just be kept as they are. Historic pieces of memorabilia from their respective hobbies. Only people looking to make money are cutting up sheets :confused:

No, but concrete would work better.

1 Like

… Legos? :rage:

Calm down Satan!

5 Likes

Appended photos to the thread for archive. There’s 79 fake “miscut” fossil holo cards that could be floating around out there/exchanging hands privately so if anyone sees one of them please point them to this thread :blush:

1 Like

If you’re on the banned list, you get the legos. Add that to the forum rules, stat!

But in all seriousness, thank you for your contributions! You saved some users from a possible bad buy and indirectly created a new E4 meme. We really need to have a dedicated thread to post shady auctions or to help those who are unsure of the legitimacy of an item up for sale, I see a lot of threads like this one or people looking for help pop up, it would be better to condense it all into one thread. Ebay garbage is a bit like that, but it’s 25% useful and 75% s***posting. (Not a bad thing though.)

2 Likes

I’m not great at accepting 'thank you’s, but I really appreciate that :blush:

I just don’t want to some scammer make off with good people’s money, especially people from this forum. That would be a big poke-“no-bueno” in my book.

Someone who wishes to remain nameless has contacted me, and chided me for letting the entire Pokémon world down. So

I’m Sorry
With that said here what I was told to post.

call the Poke-po-po’ and we’ll find out

1 Like

2 Likes