Difference in print or slightly sun faded?

Hi all,

I have recently purchased a shadowless charizard. I will start off by saying i’m very happy with the purchase and wont be returning it or anything silly like that, however something I’ve noticed when comparing it to it’s 1st edition companion is that it’s slightly lighter in colour, especially the holo which more orange, but even the red/orange surrounding the holo is definitely lighter (I am not sure how well you can pick this up in the picture i have attached) I was just curios as to whether this could be a deference in printing, or maybe the shadowless zard has seen a bit too much sun in it’s lifetime and has slightly faded. What are your guys thoughts?

Any input appreciated :grin:

1 Like

I’ve noticed this with my cards too, I read somewhere that the shadowless is slightly lighter but I swear I’ve had shadowless cards in the past that were very rich in colour too

1 Like

https://instagram.com/p/B9djq4yFNvx
It’s normal.

Yeah it’s strange, i have a played shadowless binder card but it isn’t as light as my slabbed one. I think this picture shows the difference even better.

I was aware the boarder could be lighter/darker, but not the actual card and holo.