DeekBoys non tcg collection

I’ve been collecting statues and figures for roughly 10+ years. Many of these are from a company called First4Figures. My statue collecting has slowed down over the years but I still love the presence that they have in my living room. Have a question about a specific piece then please ask :).

Main Zelda and Mario collection. The fierce deity is very unique because it was given to Nintendo themselves from First4Figures. I bought it from someone who worked at Nintendo. I confirmed with the owner of F4F that there are less than 10 of these in the wild.

I’m a huge Gremlins fan (as you will see in a later photo). The Mohawk gremlin and gizmo are 1:1 replicas. I always collect the Pokémon kotobukiya statues.

Absolutely love Cowboy Bebop. Vicious statue is on his way.

The 4 large Disney statues are from Sideshow Collectibles. Conker on his throne is from F4F

My complete amiibo and neca gremlins collection. Told you I loved gremlins Bahahaha

11 Likes

Dang that’s a crap ton of figures.

How do you deal with dust for the figures that aren’t in enclosed shelves?

1 Like

I dust everything about once a month. I used make up brushes to get into the crevices and fragile areas

1 Like

How long does it take? :skull_and_crossbones: That’s way too much for me

usually a couple hours. Especially if I am dusting the gremlins and amiibos

1 Like

Yikes. I use the IKEA Billy bookcases with glass doors so I never have to dust my collectibles. I salute to you and your efforts :saluting_face:

1 Like