Darkrai & Cresslia 045 046 Dpt-P Promos (Finally Surfaced)

I recently purchased these from a seller in Japan.
Until he listed them for sale, we had never had any real tangible pictures of the cards, let alone known anyone who owned some.
A lot of people thought they didn’t exist, these cards took a lot of points to earn and the season was closed shortly after they were announced.
For reference, the 016/Dpt-P Pikachu was 1200 action points and were barely given out.
These were 3200 points to earn and by the time you did they rolled it over to LP promos, and those were given out instead.
There is no telling how many sets of these may exist, but these are the first to surface and the high sale price hasn’t brought any more to market yet.
In the last picture I posted, It highlights the differences between these versions and the LP versions.
I couldn’t upload the scans to bulbapedia, but I thought I would put them here for whoever wanted them.

26 Likes

Assuming the first two scans are in your possession now while the one which pointed out the difference is the listing pictures, then the seller has another DPt Darkrai.

Those two Darkrais have different holo patterns while the Cresselia is the same.

8 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Big congrats on the purchase! I was aware they surfaced recently, but didn’t knew an Efour member bought them.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like