Dark Fearow PSA 10 gb promo value

Hey! Ive pretty much asked and googled every Tom Dick and Harry! But meh I like to ask questions :heart_eyes:

There are only 12 PSA 10 currently(im sure that will change in the future)

The PSA 9 prices vary alot from lucky low auctions under 40 to around 100 quid.

Just curious is anyone knows the prices for the 10’s, the only 1 I have seen recently sold for £240 and theres one up for $300 with a bin and boffer.
(If you dont know its cool beans, just wondering as one just auctioned earlier and they dont pop up often)

Cheers!

Like you said, it doesn’t really float around auctions very frequently so whenever its listed the bidders pretty much dictate the current market price, which at the moment would be between $200-$275.

1 Like

Ok cheers! What are your thoughts on this card? I dont know how many are ungraded and worth of 10s ha, or how the price will fluctuate.
They arent around often at all! plenty sold ungraded and psa 9s but 3 10s ive seen sell

To be honest I can’t really say much about what the price will be in the future, its relatively scarce but its not like people are lining up in droves to buy Dark Fearows lol. I think its kind of a niche item for collectors who really like these kind of weird classic japanese promos. I love the artwork though. Super simple drawing with the pastel background. I always thought the fearow looked kinda goofy but it gives it a lot character.

The thread caught my eye only because I just bought a raw copy about a month ago for $60. It was a very lucky find from a trusted Japanese seller. I plan on grading it pretty soon and I am actually shooting for a 10, but i wouldn’t count on many raw copies to be in the same kind of condition.

Ah I wish you luck :grin: with them being 16 years old…unless a collector kept them nice and safe alot may well be damaged or sub 9 grades.I saw a raw one last week for £40, it was listed as excellent. TIt is a niche, however that can be a good thing :stuck_out_tongue: under the radar for a while and hopefully pick up one day as they have been ignored.
It is a very interested artwork for sure! Id seen it before a while back but thought it was a bit of a joke card