Crown Zenith Packs Are Weighable

A discord member @dragoniteman sent me this link:

Apparently Crown Zenith packs are weighable. Looks like all packs have the same code cards instead of different ones per chase card. Ultimately not a big deal if you just buy boxes, etbs. Just unfortunate for consumer confidence and any store trying to sell individual packs.

17 Likes

How is this still happening!?!?!! :clown_face:

5 Likes

One word “English”

1 Like

Aren’t a bunch of Japanese sets weighable as well?

How is this still happening!?!?!!

Yeah these idiots put hit code cards in every pack like Champions Path but unlike CP there are non holo packs. So you can basically weed out any non holo pack with ease smh.

Btw thanks for sharing @smpratte even though it’s never good to buy loose packs if you can avoid it, id rather not see innocent people scammed

3 Likes

Apparently the vstar universe boxes are weighable but it’s not really a huge deal since it’s an entire box, and the most valuable gold cards are in the heavier boxes.

1 Like

Apparently the vstar universe boxes are weighable but it’s not really a huge deal since it’s an entire box, and the most valuable gold cards are in the heavier boxes.
——————

I’ll remember to only buy loose boxes from a trusted seller like you if I get the urge to crack some vstar universe I’m going @smpratte ebay

Same with HGSS and some BW era packs I remember a few of those sets got mapped out without a scale it’s actually not very well known though nobody seems to remember but I swear there was a pokegym thread

1 Like

I was thinking of single packs. Eevee Heroes was super weighable, and I assume other sets were as well.

1 Like