Coop's Collection

Thank you @jdefense96 for selling me these! Burning Shadows has been my bane due to poor print quality. Excited to finally add these to my collection

4 Likes

Guzma

Acerola is a true waifu

1 Like

Glad to have them find a nice place in your collection! The background in the Guzma card really pops with that scanner. Also nice recent Cynthia and Sabrina pickups!

1 Like

Hell of a trade. Do you know the rough value on the Hit slab?

Before the October PWCC Block I, and I think quite a few others in the hobby, had it pegged between $1300-$1600. It’s the hardest signature rare card to grade with a ~58% PSA 10 rate compared to like 90%+ for the others.

But one sold on PWCC for $775. I think this was due to Dragon Ball being niche, especially for PWCC, as there have been recent ebay sales for closer to $1300

Sheesh. I’d love to own one of those babies. Congrats on the trade!

Thank you @fourthstartcg for selling me this gorgeous FA Kyogre EX!

10 Likes

I finally got my cards from PWCC’s October block!
Dragon Ball Super**

****Yu-gi-oh!**All of these were super cheap, <$35/each. The first two I saved from being forfeited to PWCC and were $10

Pokemon

10 Likes

@shadowrex, those VGA are fire and also those psa 10s

1 Like

Recent collection additions:

7 Likes

Finally got around to scanning my graded VGA video games. Thanks to @dack for helping fix the labels on my scans!
Full photos here: imgur.com/a/uJai6PF

14 Likes

Good lord…Golden Sun is a phenomenal game

6 Likes

I’ve probably personally graded 90-95% of my collection so I’ve never been good about pulling the trigger on more expensive graded cards I want. This is actually my most expensive purchase yet and am thrilled to add the exclusive Game Boy Lugia promo to my collection. Thanks to @pokebaume on IG

14 Likes

Awesome! That Lugia is one of my favorite cards! Your scan is magnificent as always :blush:

1 Like

Scans to follow

1 Like

11 Likes

Wow! Those Japanese Starter Promos look so awesome. These three legendary birds are really cool!

1 Like

A few new additions. Thanks @effectspore for the Mina!

8 Likes

My final bulk PSA return just arrived! This sub was sent in January 2021 and was my last outstanding submission.
**Return Video:**PSA RETURN Back After 17 Months! Pokemon DBS & Yugioh PSA Graded Cards - YouTube

Card scans of cards I’m adding to my collection

Pokemon:

The following are all alternate art foil DBS cards from the 2020 anniversary set

And of course some Yu-Gi-Oh

8 Likes