Coop's Collection

Welcome to Coop’s Collection!

You can find my registry with scans here

I also post on Instagram where I showcase cards and on youtube where I do openings, PSA submissions, and returns.

Thanks for checking out my collection, and I hope you enjoy!
A few sneak peeks:

45 Likes

Nice collection coop

2 Likes

Just bought one myself but am having issues. If I go Into scanners I can Scan pictures but I cant Open the Epson scan software and actually change any settings. So frustrating :joy:

Glad yours is running, cards look good!

Cool Collection Coop!

2 Likes

Cool Collection Coop!

1 Like

Awesome collection Coop! That full art Ghetsis is super cool.

1 Like

Very very nice!!

1 Like

Every time I see that Ampharos card, I’m reminded of the Lighthouse that featured the Pokemon in game. Great collection!

5 Likes

I made an irl pog face uwu

2 Likes

Nice collection! Love the Dragon Ball Super cards :blush:

1 Like

Got my first ever graded video game return today! I purchased these two games last year and sent them off to VGA in November

Extremely happy these both got gold labels!

23 Likes

You have a fantastic selection of cards and now games too! :blush:

I also did not realise you could view your image gallery on PSA - Great feature and thank you for highlighting this!

AT.

2 Likes

Thank you!

I’m definitely getting my mileage out of the PSA set registry. I love being able to see everything in one place

1 Like

Superstar saga, nice

2 Likes

Congrats on the grades.

Golden Sun was the best, definitely a game I want to pick up soon. I beat it as a kid but I think I missed a handful of Djinn and a few other side quest items. Might have to cop

1 Like

GSTLA was one of the best sequels of any game series I’ve ever played. Excellent choice

1 Like

Yes but it was also the most necessary as golden sun ended on a complete cliffhanger. Weirdest ending to a video game ever

1 Like

True, it was a strange way to end without knowing a second game was on the way. They did come swinging out of the gate with TLA, all new party but made of familiar characters, second continent, new classes, new Djinn, new Psyenergy, new Summons, new items, harder puzzles, getting Isaacs full party (which you can transfer over from the first game!). I think I’m going to have to go replay them now…

1 Like

Nice collection! You’ve got a lot of great FA trainer cards, which is primarily what I collect as well. Particularly jealous of some of those B&W/XY era ones - really hard to find them in PSA 10s, or raw but in good enough condition to actually get a 10!

1 Like

High res scans to be added later

3 Likes