Coop's Collection

Very cool! Seems like that Zapdos always gets the lowest grade out of the four Mons. I also own a set with sequential cert numbers but only the Zapdos is 8, the rest is 9.

3 Likes

Nice update! Those DBS cards are super cool, I’ve never seen them before. The artwork from Familial Bond is interesting since I feel like anytime they use that scene for promotional materiel it’s always the Goku, Gohan and Goten doing the kamehameha pose. I like seeing Goku looking stoic as the kids do the attack. Cool stuff.

Also, I didn’t realize that Konami finally started printing Red-Eyes Black Dragon without abbreviating Black to B.

2 Likes

Nice! I love the Japanese gift set cards

1 Like

I won these at auction last night and am happy to check off two more from my list of games. Funny enough I never owned Grandia on PSX but played it on PSP after modding it to play downloded eboot files of OG PSX games.

Lunar is a remake of the PSX classic specifically for the PSP and this is the Premium version which is basically a “Collectors” box.

Both games are RPGs I got a lot of enjoyment out of and am happy to own sealed copies of

6 Likes

Finally starting to get some bulk submissions back from July and October. First up is a large Dragon Ball Heroes return.

Dragon Ball Heroes is an arcade game exclusive to Japan and is tangentially related to the English Dragon Ball Super TCG. Different from normal TCGs, Dragon Ball Hero cards are obtained via an arcade machine (as opposed to booster packs) and are scanned into the machine to create virtual avatars to play the arcade video game.

The cards feature amazing artwork, texture, and tout robust quality

4 Likes

nice

1 Like

Another $15 submission is back! This one actually has pokemon in it.

Scans of cards I’m keeping for my personal collection:

9 Likes

July $18 Special is finally back!

Scans to follow (likely tomorrow) of cards I’m adding to my personal collection

2 Likes

Actually adding quite a few cards to my collection from my most recent return. So much for consolidating…

16 Likes

So many good cards. I’ll never get tired of celebrations

2 Likes

Lot of waifus there. Something we should know?

2 Likes

Amazing stuff, the DBZ cards actually look great. Colours and art are stunning.

Also I need a scanner… the quality is so nice!

3 Likes

After some aimless collecting over the years I think my focus going forward is going to be to continue to aimlessly collect while also trying to focus on 1st ed Japanese E-readers (skyridge, aquapolis, expedition).

I have had this Alakazam and Xatu from a trade I did last year and just picked up Nidoking yesterday. Hopefully I can continue to commit to picking up these holos when I can.

21 Likes

Its only nature to gravitate towards e series superiority

3 Likes

What setting did you do? Or what quality? 600 or 1000? They are crispy!

2 Likes

Adding a few Super Dragon Ball Hero cards to my collection. I’ve graded about 80 SDBH cards so far and sold ~16. Still trying to figure out what I want to keep vs. sell

The Blue Goku and Vegeta cards are from a special 10th anniversary promo box and the numbered Goku is a promo that supposedly has 5500 copies total.

5 Likes

Very nice, i had to pick b/w pokemon or dbz tcg for collecting since it was hard to keep up with both and chose pokemon. Cost $$$$ to keep up

1 Like

Juggling multiple TCGs is definitely a costly endeavor!

2 Likes

incredible collection!

1 Like