Completed 1st goal. Team Rocket Returns set

What’s up all. Just wanted to share my first goal hopping back into Pokémon around October. Learning about all the sets I missed out on as a kid was heartbreaking and I truly fell in love with the EX era in particular. Once I saw Team Rocket Returns I instantly fell in love and NEEDED all the cool cards in the set. All Dark Pokémon and Trainers are PSA 9 and all EX’s PSA 10. Took a dump load of searching and harassing people to sell me their cards even though I paid 3x the price on some just to complete it (mainly dark Pokemon) lol. Don’t like the gold stars so didn’t bother prolly never will. I was shocked how extremely low the pop is for these EX’s and ESPECIALLY the reverse holos with a good chunk having no PSA 10’s and only 1-10 PSA 9s. The reverse trainers I believe I own the only rockets pokeball and few others like copycat thing there’s only 3 above a PSA 8. Feels good to complete my first ever goal. Now I’m just like what now ? I’ll find it along the way. Enjoy.

72 Likes

Awesome collection. Team rocket returns is also my favorite ex set.

3 Likes

My favourite ex series, this makes me happy

2 Likes

Amazing set! Congratulations on completing it.

3 Likes

incredible one of the best sets outside of wotc

2 Likes

Glad to see my cards went to a good home ! Congrats brother

1 Like

Wow, awesome, one of the greatest sets!

Favorite card?

Awesome accomplishment! Are you going to grade the other cards in the set? I love the Rocket’s Articuno Ex and Snorlax Ex. I’ve been searching for a PSA 9 Snorlax forever!

1 Like

Wow, what an amazing collection. And what an awesome job with the presentation. Congrats!

2 Likes

Amazing accomplishment! Congrats!

1 Like

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Tie Between Dark Dragonite and Rockets Snorlax. Also Dark Flaffy because it’s just funny how such a sweet Pokémon became dark lol

3 Likes

No this is it pretty much. Definitely just wanted to have all the Dark Pokémon!

2 Likes

Wow, congrats—I think that Suicune is just amazing. This is one of the “classiest” English sets ever produced. What a great accomplishment to own in this condition.

1 Like

Wow! Congrats. Awesome set

how good is that dark persian, with the holo star in its eye :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Congrats! This is by far my favorite non-WOTC set. And not easy to find in those grades!

2 Likes

congrats @dbruze awesome completing this set, very cool.

Thanks everyone!

That Persian though!!

1 Like