Collection #000 - GRENINJA GOLD STAR

Just got into this thread. Well done!

1 Like

Thank you, suh.

Holy shit man dem pull rates for your BREAKTHROUGH boosters are insane!

1 Like

Finally pulled this bad boy, 4 more Mewtwo FA’s to go. Isn’t it glorious?

5 Likes

Got some mail today, right on my birthday!

Lt.Surge

3/8 Kanto Region Gym Leaders

My son and I love these cards.

1 Like

Happy Birthday man! And I love the Gym Leader’s set.

Thanks yo!

No problem. Since you’re a lover of nostalgia and it looked like it’s how you got started with your large collections, are you thinking of collecting any of the other sets after Jungle?

1 Like

Definitely continuing next year. Most likely starting The Gym Sets. Neo is just inevitable, those shinnings are beautiful.It’s hard not to try and catch em all! Plus I still managed to continue from B&W. So I might save in between sets for later years.

1 Like

Happy birthday @missingno :blush: look forward to seeing those gym sets, they are both in my top 5 sets just behind EX TRR, they are the first holo sets in japanese I completed for my binder on my return to collecting earlier in the year!

2 Likes

Great collection!! Let me know if you need any singles. I need these top loader binders. Next purchase for sure!

1 Like

2 Likes

12/27

Today I received what now seems to be my favorite cards ever. The set includes the best Kanto starters final evolution illustrations. They are not rare but they are probably in the most underrated set of all time.

Pikachu Records© presents,

Pokémon Song Best Collection CD Promo!

Enjoy!

Sealed since 1998.

In all their glory.

No. 003, 006 & 009.

Sealed English Pikachu(Shadowless), Arcanine, Snorlax Holo & Cool Porygon Holo.

4 Gloss Finish Cards- Mewtwo, Mew, Computer Error & Super Energy Retrieval.

Also a little extra Promo I recieved prior to this:

Sealed Mewtwo with teaser card (First time Red was ever printed on an english card!).

3 Likes

And look at that… Ya got Japanese cards. Awesome der boi…

1 Like

I have a couple Japanese cards, mostly Japan only exclusives. I have Neo binders 1 & 2. But outside of that if it is in English I’d go with it instead of Japanese. Thanks though boiski.

1 Like

xD I will convert you lol.

My 1st Shining Pokémon! I cant stop looking at it. Yes!

It’s so majestic.

5 Likes

The shining zard looks minty fresh and well centered…

1 Like

very nice first shining!

1 Like

Grade it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes