Collection #000 - GRENINJA GOLD STAR

September 28th, 2015

POKéDEX: COMPLETE [151/150]

10 Likes

Have you missed a page out? There’s no tentacruel there?

Edit: I guess you have being as tentacruel-rapidash in the dex isn’t pictured and there is 6 in that missing slot with 6 cards per binder page :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, looks incredible

1 Like

Thanks! Haha I had missed a page.

Congrats on completing those sets! I myself have the complete Jungle set (not first ed) and it looks like you got the cards individually instead of buying a set! Kudos!

1 Like

Thanks! I bought the holos individually & the C/U altogether. I was afraid that if I purchased them as a set I would get ripped off, condition wise.

Awesome collection! May I ask where you got that top loader binder? :blush:

Thanks! Just sent you a pm

Why do you have a Charizard in a sports card case?

5 Likes

Finally, someone that gets it.Thank you for being in my team brotha.

Thank you bpaw!

Now that my Kanto PokéDex is complete, I will upload other items that I’ve aquired since last year.

1 Like

Here is my sealed collection, I also have blister packs of FlashFire, Legendary Treasures and Roaring Skies. I have Ancient Mew sealed too, but they’re boxed up somewhere.I’m planning on picking up booster packs of each art from the Base, Jungle, Fossil, Gym Heroes and Gym Challenge sets. Thats until next year though, Holiday season here we come!

Pikachu,Dragonite, Electabuzz and Mewtwo Promos.

Legendary Birds Promos.

Entei RH Promo

2 Likes

These cards were given to me by my younger cousin. They contain scenes from Pokémon the first movie. I really like them, specially one that shows Mewtwo with Dark(clone) Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur by his side.

3 Likes

EXR:

UR/M/FA:

Trainers/UR/SR:

4 Likes

My stack of regular holos.
All B&W and X&Y era, nothing special.

3 Likes

#:003,006 & 009

Attachment Deleted

3 Likes

Love the 3 kanto starter full arts, they look beast :blush: