Christmas Poll - E4's Favourite Delibird (Final Results available!)

Hi everyone!!! It’s me, Omanyte!!! and this is the first poll I’m going to do.

:warning: RESULTS ARE UNDER THE INTRODUCTION.

How this is gonna work:

• For this poll, only cards artworks from the main TCG are going to be considered (that means that cards such as Carddass, Battle-e or Channel Nice Cards are not going to be part of this poll)
  • For this poll, only cards starring Delibird are going to be considered (that means that cameos are not going to be considered)
  • For this poll, the different card variants (1st Edition, Unlimited, Reverse Holo, Cosmos Holo, etc) are not going to be considered

ROUNDS:

• 1st Round [CLOSED]:
    • This poll is simply to decide which cards are going to be included in the final round.
    • Delibird only have 13 cards, cards were separated by groups of 3-4 cards each to make it easier to not get lost in the options.
    • Due to limitations with the card number, only the top 2 of each group will pass to the final round.
    • Users can vote for only 1 card per group.

Time of 1st Round: From 24/12/2023 to 27/12/2023 (23:59 GMT-5) [CLOSED]

• Final Round [CLOSED]:
    • As mentioned before, the top 2 of each group are going to pass to the final round.
    • For this poll, everyone can select up to 3 cards as their favourites

Time of Final Round: From 28/12/2023 to 30/12/2023 (23:59 GMT-5) [CLOSED]

RESULTS: 31/12/2023

Btw, if anyone is wondering … yes, I worked on editing all images shown in this poll using Adobe Photoshop and GIMP.
If people likes this poll, there’ll be a New Year Poll based on Year of the Dragon
Merry Christmas!!!

RESULTS:
This dynamic has arrived to its end. So, it’s time for the results!!!
But first of all, we’re going to give 2 honourable mentions (which ended in 5th and 4th place respectively)

5th Place → Triple Beat/ex Start Decks

On 5th place, with 30% of approval we have Delibird from Triple Beat/ex Start Decks. This Delibird was illustrated by miki kudo.

Delibird (Triplet Beat/ex Start Decks)

4th Place → Awakening Legends

On 4th place, with 35% of approval we have Delibird from Awakening Legends. This is the very first Delibird card in the main TCG series. It was illustrated by Tomokazu Komiya

Delibird (Awakening Legends)

Not much related, but this card was one of the few I got during this year.

Now I’m gonna present the top 3 Delibird cards

3rd Place → E5 Mysterious Mountains

On 3rd place, with 40% of approval we have Delibird from E5 Mysterious Mountains. This e-Card was illustrated by Sumiyoshi Kizuki. People who know me know that this is my favourite card of all.

Delibird (E5 Mysterious Mountains)

2nd Place → Peerless Fighters

On 2nd place, with 52% of approval we have Delibird from Peerless Fighters. This card was illustrated by Narumi Sato.
I’m surprised to see this card in second place. It’s a very good illustration!!!

Delibird (Peerless Fighters)

1st Place → Falkner’s Delibird (VS)

On 1st place, with 55% of approval we have Falkner’s Delibird from Pokémon VS. This card was illustrated by Atsuko Nishida. It seems that you all like this card a lot!!!

Falkner's Delibird (Pokémon VS)

To sum up, places ended like this:

1. Falkner’s Delibird (Pokémon VS)
  2. Peerless Fighters
  3. E5 Mysterious Mountains
  4. Awakening Legends
  5. Triplet Beat/ex Start Decks
  6. SoulSilver Collection
  7. Islands Await You
  8. Rocket Gang Strikes Back
  9. Pryce’s Delibird (Pokémon VS)
    Dawn Dash
    Magmortar Half Deck
    Freeze Bolt
    Super-Burst Impact

Hope you have liked this dynamic!!!
It’s expected that I do one for New Year and then, I think I’ll do this type of dynamics every 3 months because I don’t want to “burn” it.

Happy New Year!!!

Dr. Omanyte

Final Round [CLOSED]:

:warning: Reminder that Final Round is going to close on Saturday (30/12/2023 23:59 GMT-5)
:warning: Reminder that for this round, users can CHOOSE UP TO 3 cards, which you consider your favourite

Final Round [CLOSED]:
(select up to 3 cards that should be considered) [CLOSED]

FINAL ROUND - DELIBIRD
  • 1- Awakening Legends
  • 2- Falkner’s Delibird (VS)
  • 3- E5 Mysterious Mountains
  • 4- Rocket Gang Strikes Back
  • 5- SoulSilver Collection
  • 6- Islands Await You
  • 7- Peerless Fighters
  • 8- Triplet Beat/ex Start Decks
0 voters

1- Awakening Legends | 2- Falkner's Delibird (VS) | 3- E5 Mysterious Mountains |4- Rocket Gang Strikes Back |5- SoulSilver Collection |6- Islands Await You |7- Peerless Fighters |8- Triplet Beat/ex Start Decks 

Any questions or errors, let me know!!!
Hope you enjoy this!!!
Dr. Omanyte

1st Round [CLOSED]:

:warning: Reminder that 1st Round is going to close on Wednesday (27/12/2023 23:59 GMT-5)
:warning: Reminder that for this round, users can ONLY CHOOSE 1 card per group (That’s because of amount of cards)

1st Round [CLOSED]:
(select ONLY 1 card per group that should be considered) [CLOSED]

NEO - VS

1- Awakening Legends | 2- Falkner's Delibird (VS) | 3- Pryce's Delibird (VS)
Neo - VS
  • 1- Awakening Legends
  • 2- Falkner’s Delibird (VS)
  • 3- Pryce’s Delibird (VS)
0 voters

e-Card - PCG - DP

4- E5 Mysterious Mountains | 5- Rocket Gang Strikes Back | 6- Dawn Dash | 7- Magmortar Half Deck
e-Card - PCG - DP
  • 4- E5 Mysterious Mountains
  • 5- Rocket Gang Strikes Back
  • 6- Dawn Dash
  • 7- Magmortar Half Deck
0 voters

HGSS - BW - SM

8- SoulSilver Collection | 9- Freeze Bolt | 10- Islands Await You
HGSS - BW - SM
  • 8- SoulSilver Collection
  • 9- Freeze Bolt
  • 10 - Islands Await You
0 voters

SM - SWSH - SV

11- Super-Burst Impact | 12- Peerless Fighters | 13 - Triplet Beat/ex Start Decks
SM - SWSH - SV
  • 11- Super-Burst Impact
  • 12- Peerless Fighters
  • 13 - Triplet Beat/ex Start Decks
0 voters

Any questions or errors, let me know!!!
Hope you enjoy this!!!
*Dr. Omanyte

17 Likes

Heads up, your polls only allow a single vote per group

4 Likes

Yes, I’m aware of that. For this round, it’s only 1 vote per group (That’s because Delibird only have 13 cards in total and each group have 3-4 cards). The top 2 of each group will be selected for the final round. In final round, users can choose up to 3 cards.

1 Like

Sorry, I mustve misread the first time through.

1 Like

Which design/sprite of Delibird is your favorite? :thinking:

6 Likes

LOVE it! LOVE this little guy. :grin:

animatedDelibirdV2

7 Likes

imposter delibird would like a word
300px-IronBundleSVPPromo58

6 Likes

This thread inspired the new banner

22 Likes

@Dyl

Definitely both Mienshao imposters from 1999. :smiley:

2 Likes

Why does it say “select any you think should be considered” but then you can only select 1 per group?

Also, if it only has 13 cards, you can actually have all of them in 1 poll since there are 25 options maximum. The reason @inertgeometry runs 1st rounds or preliminary rounds is because all the chosen Pokemon have more than 25 cards.

You choosing how to group them - which just seems like order of release - and then only allowing 1 doesn’t make a lot of sense since it’s both arbitrary and detracts from getting an accurate result.

What if I like all 3 options more than any of the others? I am forced to vote for 1 without being able to advance the other 2.

10 Likes

Delibird is such an amazing Pokemon, he deserves more cards (give us an AR please :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

2 Likes

I do find it cruel that I had to eliminate the Awakening Legends Delibird right off, but it was still a great poll! Haha

Got to be the Neo Komiya Delibird for me closely followed by the Kizuki art from e-seried.

I don’t know why but I love the Rocket Gang Strikes Back Delibird

Sorry, that was mistake made by me … I didn’t noticed it. I’ve just corrected it. Thank you so much for letting me know.

Originally I’ve thought that, but I wanted to try rounds in this case.
Also, my idea was people not to confuse with so much card images and options.

Yes, this is for order of release

You might have to vote for the one you like the most. In the next round you can choose up to 3 cards

Anyways, thank you for your comment. It’ll help me to make better polls in the future.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s a very good card!!!

:eyes: That’s a honour … Delibird is one of my favourite Pokémon and due to it’s almost Christmas, I decided to try creating my first poll related to Delibird.
Glad you’ve liked it!!!

1 Like

everyone who has interacted with me enough knows i am not typically one of those who say a pokemon hasn’t had any good new cards, but dang it drops off a cliff after the first poll. I would pick both Vs delibirbs as #1 and #2, but voted for the queen’s deli (sorry arita. I love the shiny, but nishida’s is just better conceptually)

1 Like

also, thank you for doing this! i’m all for more people doing these polls in whichever way they feel they would like to. I just think they’re fun in general and a great way to get everyone (who is regularly active) to come together and participate in something together.

4 Likes

Thank you for your comment!!! I appreciate it a lot!!!
Definitely, it’s a great way to know people’s opinion and to participate together
If this poll is successful, there’ll be one for New Year (Dragonair). [I know you wanted to do Dragonite, so I’ll do Dragonair. For me there’s no problems :slight_smile: )
Then, it’ll be monthly in order to not “burn” the dynamic fast.

(with burn I refer to do it constantly that in a certain point it becomes boring)

3 Likes