Chinese EX Legend Maker - the first ever to be BGS graded!

Over the moon with this result! I have a couple more of the Delcatty card - must have sent the wrong one.

Check those goldstar grades though!

Now just need a Flygon ex…!

12 Likes

fucking helll sorry if not alooud to swear but look at that the whole set joe has to now be graded :blush: 9.5 10s for god sake trades these for the chinese psa 10s ahah

1 Like

These are some awesome grades! Congrats man :blush:

Such an outstanding outcome, congratulations!

1 Like

Those are some pretty sweet returns man. Good work on getting them recognised.

Congrats on the grades buddy :blush:

Worth the wait mate, congrats

zomg

Awesome grades. I would take an affirmative BGS 9.5 over a weak PSA 10 any day.

Amazing! Amazing grades!

Crackrock mcaib actually cracked a 9.5 shadowless mewtwo out of a bgs case and sent to PSA, and it got a mint 9. 9.5 is kind of in the middle, but I personally would rather a 9.5 over a psa mint 9, but not a PSA 10. Depends how weak the psa 10 is, because I seen a 1st ed shadowless charizard bgs 9.5 sell not to long ago, and it had alot more whitening then any psa 10 english 1st ed I have seen ever. I would rather a GOLDEN Pristine over a PSA 10 though, because that label sexy as, and gary crossed over 30 PSA 10’s to bgs and not one of them got a golden label BGS 10!

1 Like

That is only true IF I got my cards graded. Which I will not be doing. Like that Machamp for example, was a BGS9.5/PSA9 because centering was way off.

Yeah I agree, though will never know how minty that machamp was xD… :slightly_frowning_face:

I am so jelous of these chinese legend maker graded cards… I cant even describe the envy im feeling right now.

Shall I grade more, or burn my spares to ensure pop 1 on the report? Haha

1 Like

No i messaged you… you gotta grade me the ex and gold stars always there will be troubles for you. repercussions and shit.

2 Likes

I can imagine Kaiba in our universe tracking down and tearing up all pikachu illustrators except one

RIP

kaiba is a sicko then, and we must punish him for the things.

Believe me, I’d grade more goldstars if I could get them. It’s just not happening!

I have been waiting for a month for your reply sir. xD