BGS - I love you!

After a lengthy email exchange and provision of evidence - BGS will accept my Chinese EX Legend Maker cards!

Shame they won’t match all my PSA cards, but better than nothing.

Over the moon with this.

11 Likes

photo of the card?

1 Like

That is excellent news man. Badass.

What will you be grading from the set??

1 Like

Fantastic!! Can’t wait to see those grades!

Wurmple

1 Like

So how did you do it? I’m curious to see the process!

1 Like

In my collection thread somewhere mate!

All the holos, EX cards and Gold Stars. Unfortunately, I’m still missing Flygon.

Thanks Milhouse!

I know man, I can’t wait to see them slabbed and officially recognised.

So much work

I was confused since you said your thread but I didnt see one you made so I am guessing you mean Instgram so I found it and here is for everyone to see

https://instagram.com/p/BASV0itga5v

Thanks man. Yeah that pic will do it…my thread was created by my old account. Probably buried somewhere in the collection additions posts.

DUDE THIS IS ABSOULTLY AMAZING AND I THINK I JUST SOILED MYSELF! EVEN THOUGH I READ THIS A WHILE AGO AND CLICKED LIKE IT JUST HIT ME RIGHT NOW PRETTY HARD!

First in the world! Wasn’t too long ago these cards hadn’t been seen by the Western world. Super chuffed.

BTW whoever I sold these cards to in the past please don’t grade until I have! Give me a couple of weeks please!!

Yes. I agree 100%.
It takes work to get things designated and the person who does that work deserves all the time he needs to make the first splash. #respect

1 Like

Thanks Gary. Do you think PSA will change their minds once I have BGS graded cards?

You bet ur sweet ass they will

Do you really think so? BGS took grading square cuts and PSA still wants nothing to do with them…

the difference is that there is no way to tell if a square cut is legit or if someone has cut a sheet, these cards are fully legitimate its just PSA says there isnt enough documentation for them to be recognised as such, despite them being known in pokemon communities as being legitimate cards.

Psa being larger in pokemon gives them a bit of power to ignore it. It will come down to potential loss of business. If its one or two people they wont give a toss but if enough people make contact and ask, after being told no they reply with ok ill get bgs to do it, psa will have to atleast seriously consider it.

1 Like

Valid point, but I also feel inclined to point out that languages outside of Japanese and English still aren’t graded by PSA outside of Base Set, so PSA may choose to keep consistency with that. If they grade this set, it (to a certain extent) creates a precedence and encourages people to pursue grading foreign cards in all sets. They may not want to start that ball rolling.