Charchu's 1st Elite Fourum Giveaway (CLOSED)

First name: Kevin
Favorite card:

Even though my favorite Pokémon is Seviper, with Mimikyu as a close second, and I have the biggest Pikachu collection in the world which has A LOT of great artworks as well (or other reasons for being awesome, like the 65+ unique variants for the Base Pikachu), this holo Moltres from the Web set is my absolute favorite card.

I can’t really explain why, but this artwork has always been my favorite Pokémon artwork ever since I first saw it. I was also very happy when I received this one in the cinema for the 2nd movie as a kid (although I was able to get all three of them before I left the cinema again :laughing: ). Recently someone brought to my attention that a holo version of this amazing artwork exists as holo in the Web set, so I immediately bought the first PSA10 I could find on ebay.

Truly an epic artwork! The pose, the colors, the darker volcano-cloud and sky in the background combined with the yellow/red Moltres in the foreground. I just can’t get enough of it.

Also, thanks a lot for doing the give-away, @charchu ! Good luck to everyone entering, and congrats in advance to the winner (I hope I’m congratulating myself here :wink: ).

EDIT: And lol @ the link to my post on how to include an image to a reply. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

5 Likes