Chansey Base Set Holo Shift Error [New Update]

How are you finding all of these?!!

3 Likes

@smpratte, got a few Egg Hunters on the payroll, spread all over the world, tracking down the elusive Chanseys

2 Likes

JK. Willingness to sift through hours of Facebook garbage mainly.

3 Likes

So are you buying these as regular cards?

Congratulations, that’s super exciting (:

Can’t wait to see how you display it :raised_hands:

1 Like

Haha no, been a long time since I’ve seen one for sale advertised as a regular card, especially since holo shifts are noticeable enough people with no knowledge may worry is fake. Meant more all the various Facebook groups to keep track of.

1 Like

Funnily enough I bought a holo shift as a regular card for $26 last year

2 Likes

Dang! Love seeing them, care to share pics?

You already own it haha, it’s the electrode. I traded it to someone a while back, who sold it to @dcs, who sold it to you

3 Likes

this is awesome, that black outline is so pronounced!

1 Like

Chansey is definitely my favourite of the holo shifts we’ve seen so far. Its outline and light background work so well together.

For those who didn’t see this appear on Facebook: the seller also had a Raichu and a black flame Ninetales with the same level of shift, so they must have all been from the same sheet. I was tempted by the Raichu but it already had a $1,500 bid by the time I got there so I turned around.

I’d really love to see a holo shift Pichu but at the same time I really hope one is never discovered. :grin:

2 Likes

@pichufan yeah Raichu was tempting. I put a $1550 bid in. I think it went for $1600 which I would’ve paid but didn’t want to drive up a bidding war between me and the other guy who is also a big shift collector.

2 Likes