CHANSEY 1995 TEST PRINT CARD RECEIVES 25TH ANNIVERSARY REPRI

AHHH GKDKSKVSAOMCFROLG
DJHEKNSSKLLKDWLMD

www.pokeguardian.com/805053_special-25th-anniversary-box-including-a-exclusive-creatures-deck-with-corporate-history-given-out-to-pokemon-tcg-illustrators

66 Likes

The new Holy Grail of Holy Grails

4 Likes

How many heart attacks did you have?

1 Like

video if anyone wants to see the full unboxing

9 Likes

I was there on this holy day, Chansey gave birth to all from her egg

5 Likes

The whole thing is so cool and it’s limited to only employees. So sad

1 Like

Wow, the 25th anniversary is the gift that keeps on giving

1 Like

This is awesome. I’m sad that it’s yet another set which could have very easily had a Pichu thrown in, but at the same rate I get the feeling these will be pretty pricy so I can’t really complain!

Very cool item.

2 Likes

Dang, that is awesome!

I hope you’re able to find a copy for your collection, if that’s even possible!

1 Like

Imagine if it was an Test Print Audino instead.

But seriously, I’m excited for you, @qwachansey. You’re definitely the kind of collector who will manage to grab one of those sooner or later.

8 Likes

Well if anyone gets the set and wants to sell me the Mew, hit me up, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a very nice set.

1 Like

i need to collect @azulryu’s snap gyarados and @qwachansey’s test print chansey. then i’ll have 2 of E4’s infinity cards.

7 Likes

Include a SNAP Pikachu for me while you’re at it. :wink: Keep it safe until I win a lottery one day (by a technical error, since I never buy any lottery tickets, rofl).

It does include a Charmander for your wife. :wink:

Best of luck trying to find it, Eddie! Sounds like something that will be very hard to track down if it’s only given to Pokémon TCG illustrators and Creatures Inc. employees. It does look amazing and something that defintely belongs in your collection one day.

Greetz,
Quuador

5 Likes

This is so cool omg.

1 Like

This is absolutely magnific, wow

1 Like

That’s such a cool item.

1 Like

My wallet is so happy there is no EX Dragon Frontiers card in there
Would’ve been fun though! Looks like a really nice gift from Pokemon.

And to all people hunting for a card or a full deck: gl hf!

1 Like

Stunning…

1 Like

We don’t need Alt art cards, we need more test print cards

2 Likes

I didn’t think this was real at first. What an amazing release! I hope you get one somehow @qwachansey

2 Likes