WTB: Snap Chansey [Update: Chansey obtained!]

Hello,
I will be selling off some non-Pokemon collectibles over the next month or two and have decided to use some of the profits for a Snap Chansey. I am creating a thread in advance to get the word out. Please no comments about how far-fetched it is to find one. I am well aware, but there is no harm in creating a post so people know I am in the market for it. I am fully aware it could take years or never to find one.

As of 11/13/19 I am willing to offer up to $15-20k depending on condition. Due to legitimacy and fakes I would strongly prefer one already graded by PSA or BGS or to make a deal with any seller regarding grading.

Thanks!

18 Likes

Snap Chansey listed for 30k or best offer, bud

1999 Pokemon Japanese Mario Stadium Pokemon Snap Chansey Promo BGS 9 rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F293407722619

5 Likes

The seller is asking for $20k on Instagram.

5 Likes

Xtheoriginal151x is selling it for 20k on insta with poliwag for 8k

3 Likes

i’d definitely recommend reaching Xtheoriginal151x; dealt with him before for some high end stuff and he’s the real deal.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your posts and remembering this thread!

5 Likes

you are welcome :blush:

Let us know if you get it! Goodluck, I’m sure it will be yours soon

3 Likes

and yeah can confirm he’s legit aswell.

Bought some 1st ed base PSA 10 holo’s from him gifted

I can also confirm xxoriginal151xx is legitimate. Bought two PSA 10 1st edition jungle cards off him last month, which came very quick! (he lives in my area, though). :grin:

I really hope you get it, man. There would be something very satisfying–even from an outsider’s perspective–seeing a Chansey lover acquire the most rare Chansey card of all-time. I’m pulling for you! Keep us updated!

9 Likes

Thanks all for your posts. I’m happy to say I have accomplished my goal! If your favorite Pokemon has a snap variation, don’t give up :blush: Here is a picture of my first ever Chansey with my newest Chansey.

68 Likes

That’s amazing! I’ve never seen even a picture of a snap Chansey. Congrats on the BGS 9!

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats! That looked like an epic trade between you guys

Enjoy :blush:

1 Like

Beautiful card. Captures the nostalgia of the N64 era perfectly. Congrats :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations!! You now own the rarest card of (what I assume to be) your favorite Pokemon, and in perhaps a better condition than any other known copy on the planet. You made it :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Epic! Congrats @qwachansey!!

1 Like

@qwachansey Oh, a very big congrats! It must feel awesome to own such an iconic card of your favorite Pokémon of which only 20 copies exist. Especially one in such a good condition and graded.

And not sure if you’ve already told it before, but now I’m curious: why is Chansey your favorite Pokémon? :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Thanks! I always wanted a real life one as a little kid haha. So huggable and happy! Like a giant stuffed animal in my mind.

10 Likes