Cbjunkie PSA collection

Hello, making a thread for My collection! As you’ll see i LOVE THE ADV/PCG holos. Im more into the artwork from that time. The card design, along with artwork makes it, imo, best cards. I’ll be uploading more content regularly. Enjoy and I’m down to chat about pkmn!

2 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Wow that ninetales is gorgeous! I really like the colors of the mawile card too. wonderful collection, looking forward to seeing more :grin::grin:

1 Like

Awesome collection, the steelix in particular to me looks fantastic! look forward to seeing more!

1 Like

Thanks guys! :grinning:

Art on Feraligatr is stunning, feels just like a gold star which makes sense given the artist.

3 Likes

That Espeon is sick, wish they made it holo in english. Do you have the Umbreon to match?

1 Like

Right…! I do actually.

2 Likes

Aggressive artwork yet beautiful.

2 Likes

Hello, showcasing these 2 for today!
Enjoy! Hope everyone’s day is going swell.

6 Likes

Hope everyone had a great Monday! It ain’t a collection if their isn’t a goldstar ray in it. :roll_eyes: quick question about this card if anyone can answer it. Will the price for this increase within the next few years? Always baffles me how the 1st ed is worth over a grand and this only catches a couple bills. :neutral_face: fyi, I snagged this for $130 back in 2015.

4 Likes

Nice, I’ve been eyeing up one of those lately too but I’m not sure how much to spend on it. I assume it will continue to go up in value. Its artwork is absolutely phenomenal. I showed it to my friend who really has no interest in Pokémon and even he admitted that it looks incredible. Rayquaza is a great species, it’s a 10, and it’s a Gold Star. You won’t see returns like you would an English or JP 1st one but I can see it growing for sure. Not like any more are being printed.

1 Like

You have great taste! Love the collection!

1 Like

I bought my ray star in october 2015 for 115 GBP and if I were to sell it now I wouldn’t accept anything less than 250.

1 Like

Hello, hopefully everyone is having a great weekend! :grinning:

10 Likes

You have such a beautiful collection :blush: I love japanese ADV & PCG era holos myself too

1 Like

Thank you! They are very nice cards, the holo, the art. Underrated for sure.

1 Like

Happy Monday! The card that started my craze for ADV.

6 Likes