Can you name all the English sets without looking?

Post your results below!

My results:

BW era was the hardest for me…

5 Likes

Wow i got 75% lmao im surprised at how many SwSh sets i missed bc i couldnt remember the english names. I was like star birth! Star birth? Stars? Arceus? Paradigm… primal?

Other than that, yea DP and BW rly got me lol

68% wish i got one more

Only managed to get 41. Haven’t slept in well over 24 hours. This might become my litmus test for when to sleep lol. I’ll probably give it a shot tomorrow when I’m not literally dozing off during the quiz.

I got 56, turns out I dont know gen 5 to 7 too well. I also got a surpringly low score at 8. Gen 3 was fine, but not great and I got almost all on gen 1, 2 and 4.

This shows how I collect as well I think, I dont dabble around with sets too much.

That was fun! I got 88%. I embarrassingly blanked on the gym sets in the WotC era… I also missed 2 ex sets, 2 diamond pearl sets, 4 sun & moon sets, and 3 sword & shield sets

Was all going OK until I hit Black and White.

77%, all the new sets within the last 3 years tripped me up most

74%. i blanked so hard on the english names for a lot of the sets :smiling_face_with_tear:

This makes me realize how out of touch I am with all of the sets. Now I feel like a bad collector. I got 26% :expressionless:

Got a nice score.

Good all the way until end of Gen 3. Got all the Platinum & HGSS sets, blanked on DP, BW, XY and most of SM. Also forgot Astral Radiance for some reason.

2 Likes

A lot of the new sets tripped me up, feel like English modern has just blended together for me over the last couple years.

2 Likes

95/106 :face_with_head_bandage: I missed all of the special sets like Dragon Vault, Double Crisis, and Generations bc I assumed we were talking strictly full sets. Once 2018 came along I was dead in the dirt; I need to brush up on my modern knowledge

Not bad. I spent 5 minutes stuck on EX era trying to remember the two EX era sets that were on the tip of my tongue (hidden legends + legend maker).

Hidden legends
Secret wonders
Mysterious treasures

What would Pokemon do without a thesaurus?

Legendary treasures too

Legendary collection
Hidden fates
Shining fates

Really they all blend into eachother

84%. Couldn’t remember a few sets here and there, like Dragon Vault; Unleashed; Fates Collide; Cosmic Eclipse; Shining Fates; etc.. Oh, and the fact that they misspelled Pokémon GO as Pokemon GO took about 30+ seconds off my time before I realized I did had the correct set in mind, but I had to misspell it on purpose, lol…

Greetz,
Quuador

81% (86/106)

My weak points were Black & White and Sun & Moon. :melting_face:

76/106

I don’t know shit about DP or BW - Stormfront was the only non-base set I got in all of DP/Plat/BW!