Can you identify this Promo Pack?

I finally got around to cataloging the part of my collection that is in my parents house. While doing so I found a blank promo pack which I can not identify.
I believe it was part of a promo in Japanese Pokemon centers when I visited there in 2015( because I wrote a note saying 2015 on the back)
After researching I found out this much.

This article New TCG Promo Card Distributions - PocketMonsters.Net
Explained that there was a promotion going on that for every 1000¥ purchase you got a promo pack. I believe this article is referencing these packs:

This part makes sense. But now apparently I also got this blank promo pack

And for this pack I couldn’t find any information. Was this part of the poncho promo or were those cards given out In a different way? Did I mix it up completely and it’s from something entirely different?
Maybe for more reference. I went from June to July 2015 to Japan. This narrows down possible promos by a bit.

I hope some of you have an idea where to look for more information. Or maybe someone even knows the answer.

3 Likes

“It’s Houppa.

All 4 types.”

Duh.

Cracking up at the directness of the translation.

7 Likes

フーパのおでましキャンペーン

It’s probably better translated as “Hoopa’s Arrival Campaign”

Contents:

Released alongside the Hoopa movie (2015, yes)
More info

9 Likes

@pfm That sounds interesting. Thank you for your effort!!
Are these four cards the content of the blank pack or the hoopa pack? Did you find that in your source?
Maybe I mixed up the packs.

That’s for the Hoopa pack. I didn’t read your post carefully enogh and my brain understood that other pack as the backside of the Hoopa one. But clearly it’s not. I’ll see what I can find

2 Likes

Can you shine a strong light through and try and make out the card?

1 Like

Then maybe the blank pack has the contents mentioned in the article I referenced?
Unfortunately I could not find any pack art.

I spent some time earlier today trying to find what this pack was. Unsuccessful. You can narrow it down to a few cards based on the timeframe. I think my guess ultimately would be that rayquaza promotion you linked

2 Likes