[9/30/15] linkdu83's questions ...

Hello !

I would like to know : what is the card inside the (cool) pack below ?

Thanks.

Why ā€œcullersā€ ?

The part 3 and 4 boxes are probably the Bandai Sticker collection, assuming youā€™re referencing to this type of box. Iā€™m actually not sure where to get the two special carddass from, I do know they are extremely rare so I donā€™t think they were handed out in the same manner as the other vending series cards and were obtained in a special way, otherwise they were printed in a very limited quantity.

Thanks.

Iā€™m referencing to this type of box (my box of part 4), Iā€™m sure this is a box of Pokemon carddass Bandai 1997.

Ok, I had the same view, but I hoped that I could find these cards easily in my displays :blush:

I think itā€™s better to post in this thread rather than create a new one ā€¦

Few weeks ago, I seen this japanese card (on the left) on YJA (I tried to win the auction by curiosity but it ended at 40$).
What is this card ?

It is keckleon, if I am not mistaken. I got this card MIP way back when. On the left, it is the front of sealed card, on the right it is the back which shows keckleon.

Thanks, but I asked for the card on the left :stuck_out_tongue:
(and yes, the card on the right is Keckleon)

No I think its the same card? Like they are showing you 2 to show the front (left) and back (right).

No, Iā€™m sure itā€™s two different cards because I already have Keckleon and the ā€œpaperā€ with Keckleon doesnā€™t correspond to the ā€œpaperā€ of the card on the left :wink:
(moreover, if you look closely, the ā€œpaperā€ of keckleon is rounded unlike the ā€œpaperā€ of the card on the left which isnā€™t rounded)

If I remember well Iā€™ve bought it. When I receive it I can check the card without open it.

So it was you ! ā€¦ :blush:

Thanks, I hope you will remember to check the card.

Iā€™m buying ALL the sealed booster packs!!! Check my collection from my signature :grin:

1 Like

Oh, I thought it was the same. I got my keckleon soo long ago, I canā€™t remember. Now I want to know what the mystery card is!

Welcome to the UPCCC!

Iā€™m somewhat confused ā€” are you looking for the boxes, the cards, or both? I used to stock Carddass Pokemon cards and stickers in the gatchapon machines in front of my Tokyo toy store, and still have some of the stuff in my warehouse. I might be able to help youā€¦

Thanks.

No, if you read the first message, you can see than I already have two boxes of part 3 and 4 (morevover I have the complete set MINT), Iā€™m just looking for the two specials carddass (cf. pictures in the spoiler of the first message).

Thanks for the clarification. Those are omake cards. I believe they were available only as mail-ins. They do show up from time to time on YJ Auctions.

2 Likes

Hello !

Today, I bought these Jumbo cards (apparently with some stickers) on YJA for 2000 Yens :

Where do these cards come from ?

I bought them at this price only because of the amazing artworks !

1 Like

Awesome cards! why I have not seen them?

1 Like

Okay.

I found 3 scans on this website (amazing website with only Ken Sugimoriā€™s artworks) :

Hitokage VS Fushigidane
Pokemon Battle
Pijotto VS Lizardon

But I found no information about the cards ā€¦

@pokemom Center Italy : Fortunately for me you didnā€™t see them, you already had prevented me to win a rare sealed card on YJA ā€¦ :blush:

I was considering buying those but the listing ended before I made up my mind :stuck_out_tongue:
When you get them, please post/send me pictures! Iā€™d love to buy them from you if you donā€™t want them ;D

As far as research goes, the Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur in the second picture remind me of these Jumbo items that ebirdman is selling: www.ebay.com/itm/POKEMON-JUMBO-ZUKAN-PROMO-STICKER-CARD-CHARIZARD/360845826800?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.RVI%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131017132637%26meid%3D4654771281266783888%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D20131017132637%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D360845826803