Calling all Species Collectors! What is your hunt?

Reminds me of this thread of about a year ago. :slight_smile: A friendly place for species collectors

Anyway, I am a species collector of both Pikachu and Seviper.

For Pikachu I collect all languages and variations up to Feb. 27th, 2021 (25th Pokémon Day), and all English and one of each non-English exclusive artwork after that date. Apart from latest releases and incoming cards, I’m missing just ten cards from before this date, and one English card from after this date, which has been the status of my Pikachu collection for quite a while now, and I don’t think it will change anytime soon. (If you’re curious about these 11 cards, I can refer to my Pikachu wanted list - the prices of the Art Academy and SNAP Pikachu can be ignored, since they’re not realistic, and I can’t afford them anyway…)

My top wanted card for my Pikachu collection, from the ones I can afford I mean, is the English SwSh League promo that was given at Worlds 2022. Apart from the Art Academy Ashley card you’re looking for as well, it’s the final English Pikachu card I’m missing.

For Seviper I collect all languages and variations. Apart from incoming cards, I’m still waiting for some Indonesian cards (my middleman is busy with his exams), and am also waiting for some Thai cards (OjamaCard hasn’t responded yet to my message unfortunately, so I might need to look for a Thai middleman soon…) And I still have some incoming English/Japanese/Chinese/Portuguese Seviper TCG cards as well.
I also collect every non-TCG merchandize featuring Seviper, and this has been my main focus lately. Already got a lot of different items, but there are still some missing. I’m especially looking for the four missing Metal Collection Figure colors to own all Seviper figures I’m aware of existing, and I’m also actively looking for the last missing non-holo Amada promo sticker. Also, since this thread the day before yesterday, I’ve also been searching more actively for the different Pokémon Staks colors for Seviper. Here are all Seviper items I’m aware of existing that I don’t have yet.

My top wanted card for my Seviper collection are the Metal Collection figures, since my Seviper figure sub-collection would be complete with them. Unfortunately gen 3 Metal Collection figures are extremely hard to find… :frowning:

Greetz,
Quuador

12 Likes