Burritos760s Pikachu collection

Hey guys, idk why I didn’t do this earlier but I figure I can start now. I would like to share with you guys my pikachu collection, My poncho pika collecting started late 2018 when I discovered these cute adorable cards. Ever since I’ve been buying them when I could :blush:
In all honesty I may be getting priced out of getting new ones but that won’t stop me! If anything it’ll just slow me down. I can always save for ones I really want or I am missing. I’m super happy to share my collection with you and share my collecting journey with you guys.
Also feel free to share your poncho pikas! I love seeing them displayed or in binders :blush:

39 Likes

Love the display you’ve got there @burritos760! Awesome collection!

1 Like

That’s sweet! Agreed, among the best displays I’ve seen.

Oh, I love how you have two of some of the boxes on the top row to display a single extended artwork. :grin: Very nice collection!

Greetz,
Quuador

4 Likes

This is fantastic!

1 Like

Agreed, this is a fantastic display! I love it when collectors create these little niches and highlight them. You have a beautiful collection!

1 Like

Great collection! I just picked up one of those cabinets so thats a great idea of what to display in it!

This is amazing. The cards and the display!

Great collection, don’t collect them myself, but they look awesome on your display!

Hey guys, I had someone make me some custom display stands for the cards. They look so cute!!! I need to add some shelves on the wall now :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Very nice, haha our display is almost identical!

1 Like

Link me! I wanna see :heart:

Wow! Those look soooooo cool

2 Likes

Wow! You’ve done a great job at displaying your collection, it all looks so good!

1 Like

The stands are really great!

1 Like

Awesome, if only they were holding them haha!

Update to the collection. Sent the pair of Luigis to PSA and they came back 10s

10 Likes

Latest update, i had my boxes signed by Charles Martinet the VA for Mario and Luigi

9 Likes

Added some flare to my collection in Baltimore. I was lucky enough to get some signatures from Kouki Saitou :heart: I had to open a Luigi box to get the Luigis signed and had a slab cracked for the Poncho Pika Y

13 Likes

My current signed ponchos :grinning:
Graded my Saitou sigs :heart:

6 Likes