Slade's Collection

Slade’s Modest Collectable Cardboard Collection

Grookey says “Hi”

This is where I will be posting my recent additions to my growing Collection :slight_smile:
I started small (Dollar Tree Pokemon Packs) and grew up to almost six figures spent on Children’s cardboard Since 2019. I know I am a newer collector, but as I age in the hobby I hone my skills at picking winners instead of the next hype modern pull. I started with English cards but slowly set my eyes on special Japanese releases such as Shiny Star V, Tag Team All Stars, and all the Japanese exclusive promo cards like Yokohama Pikachu and Easter Pikachu.
Now almost 4 years later, I find myself chasing after very unique cards and hard to obtain such as the Art Academy Cards or Trophy Cards while Japan gears up for it’s next special promotion that I am patiently waiting for :face_with_raised_eyebrow::point_right: :point_left:
Also I will be sharing some cards I personally love <3
Not everything has to have an enormous price tag to be valued. Hope you find something I have collected that sparks your collecting interest!

Follow me on IG: PokeJapanCollector or message me here if you want to talk more about children’s cardboard! Also just like everyone else, I have certain items for sale on this post to fund my more advantageous purchases. Let me know if anything catches your eye :eyes:

ENGLISH Sealed Boxes

Not much in this section since I have moved away from collecting English, but a few note worthy.

Personally love the Mewtwo and Mew promotional Tins that came out. I grabbed all that I could and graded some myself until this promotion came to an end. Love the dynamic between Mew and Mewtwo in this scene <3

JAPANESE Sealed Boxes

\

Kanazawa Pikachu Box

I love every bit of this Kanazawa Promotional Box. I loved this promotion in which it shows such a unique part of japan through the box’s beautiful design and release.

\

The Eevee Gym Box

\

Coco Movie Promotional Box

s-l400

This Box came in a kid’s ticket and a Adult Ticket. The only difference was the outside sticker and the ticket inside the box. The red is the Adult and green is the kids.

\

SEALED Packs

Have multiples of each sealed except the Vs Series Water vs Fire. A very rare pack that I was surprised I was able to obtain. This is a “Fat Pack” Half Deck Pack that could contain a multitude of exclusive artworks only in Japanese.

GRADED Cards

\

\

Trophy Collection

\

\

\

\

Pikachu Collection

\

Full GOLDEN Full Art Tag Team All Stars Collection in Numerical Certs PSA 10

END

Thanks for Stopping by, More to Come :smiley:

26 Likes

The whole presentation of this collection post feels like

chefs-kiss-french-chef

It’s really superb. Looking forward for all of your additions. Thanks a lot for sharing. Cheers!

4 Likes

Thanks bud :slight_smile: Means a lot

2 Likes

Insane collection! I especially enjoy those Grand Party’s :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow very nice, congratulations!!

2 Likes